How can i control my anger?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N0peTheVagineer

04-02-2013

all day i keep getting trolls and *******s who just don't know when to stop trolling, then when i get mad and yell at them for being complete ****ing morons, i get reported. so yea trolls win everything and i get banned because my life long anger problems get the best of me, and I'm not allowed to yell in my house otherwise i get kicked off my laptop. -_- I'm like stuck in such a hole not even crater charges can get me out. If anyone is good with Anger problems please reply.

KoKocipher

04-02-2013

put them on ignore and just play your game. This way, you'll never be matched up with them in the future but may fight against them instead in the future.

Rainbowgasm

04-02-2013

people being rude to you? go nuts or don't, your call. Other than that, just don't direct your anger at your team mates and your fine.

oh, and don't vent it at the other team, unless you like being laughed at.

SlamHannigan

04-02-2013

I used to rage out a lot at video games in high school, and a year or two into college. What really genuinely helps is to get a hobby outside of gaming. It sounds silly and unrelated, but it really does help you put the game in the context of a larger world, and makes the outcome mean less in your mind.

That's what helped me, at any rate.

Wow cc nub

04-03-2013

Listen to music while you play

ur154

04-03-2013

lol nerd rage. That's exactly what the trolls want.

Rueian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKocipher View Post
put them on ignore and just play your game. This way, you'll never be matched up with them in the future but may fight against them instead in the future.
ignoring a player does not make it so you can't be queued with them.

Private Butthead

04-03-2013

Chris Chan, is that you?

Player Someone

04-04-2013

I am an angry person. I am just as bad. I won't judge. I will forgive.

SecretLab

04-04-2013

It'd the new form of trolling. They act like jerks so when you get mad they can report you. There's been threads about this on the forum.