Champion Price Reduction

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borand

04-02-2013

I hear you are listening to us, getting feedback constantly.

• I don't think anyone here was waiting for a 1350 -> 450, or wants these types of reductions.
  • Based on the plan you announced, Instead of Reducing <4800 champs please reduce 4800 champs, or reduce one of each.
  • And one more thing, give WW some balance love, if you may, since you lowered his price so much.

Cheap0

04-02-2013

Warwick is the the old, iconic jungler. He's also a great jungler for new players since he's safe and can clear the jungle without runes and masteries. Good choice IMO.

Jason Li

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

nicee man

DemonicAuror

04-02-2013

Lmao I see what you did at the end there right

"Additionally, all newly launched champions in 2013 will be reduced from their initial price of 7800 IP to 6300 IP after one week. Click here for more background on the pricing changes and how these champions were selected for reductions."

Trying to make yourselves look like you are doing more good things then you actually are. Hey were also going to reduce the price of newly released champs after one week! lol common riot, do you really think we all forgot that them being priced higher the first week was a thing you guys decided to just come out with relatively recently

Mulk and Cookies

04-02-2013

My Skarner is going down in price D:

Feybred

04-02-2013

think riot will give you the influence points you lost for buying that champ before price reduction??? HA! think again! you get screwed over! its all good though, its not like we pay to play.. but it would still be nice if they showed some type of understanding and appreciation to their older players

OverpoweredSoap

04-02-2013

Hmm..... Looks like I won't be playing Top lane until the release of the 6th champion. :P

Poeta Somnium

04-02-2013

Good guy Hippalus

Dustinsanity

04-02-2013

Oh Riot, you so s3xy.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

awesome, ww should definitely be 450. He's a great beginner's jungler.