Just figured out why you guys love Dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XIII Xemnas

04-02-2013

It's so intense!

I was just playing a game and we literally got to 6 points when they were at 70 and managed to pull off a win.

I LOVE DOM NOW

Fancy Wolf

04-02-2013

ITS LIKE CRACK! Except less harmful and more legal

AldrickExGladius

04-02-2013

1-0 wins or loses are always exciting too. Just wait until you get put in that situation, it's awesome.

Zahaele

04-02-2013

Dom, for the most part, removes the entirety of the laning phase (or just massively changes it), as well as the endgame 5v5 teamfights.

It is composed solely of clashes and skirmishes. You never know, you could be winning a 2v2 skirmish in the top lane and suddenly the enemy noc ults in and the whole situation changes. You could end up ganking bot but end up falling prey to an unexpected countergank.

You might think a game is finished, over, done, but then the your team is brought to 1 point and suddenly everyone gets their stuff together and takes a last epic stand, resulting in one of the closest victories you have ever attained, from what seemed like the jaws of defeat.

It pretty much distills the game to the action-y part of it, and that's what makes dominion beautiful.

Eloquid

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIII Xemnas View Post
It's so intense!

I was just playing a game and we literally got to 6 points when they were at 70 and managed to pull off a win.

I LOVE DOM NOW
Wait until you win a game after losing 5-450

NamKim

04-02-2013

Dominion definitely has its flaws, no one would deny that.

But a lot of them are easy fixes if Riot is just willing.

But in Dominion in its current form, I still think the positives heavily outweights the negatives (minus Kass).

weezcake

04-02-2013

So glad we have some converts!

Also exhilarating: coming back from a 300 point deficit to win

themitey1

Adjudicator

04-02-2013

Agreed!

Just remember, being on the other side of that can be frustrating and rage inducing. Some will call it a criticism of Dominion. I personally love that it happens though either way. Keeps the game from getting boring when you're dominating haha. Don't slack off!

Juxxthefluxx

04-02-2013

I've been at 1 point, down by at least 300, and won. Those kinds of situations are probably the most exhilarating experiences I have had in all of multiplayer gaming.

MMKH

04-02-2013

Tell all your SR friends to join, maybe they will see the light too.