Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

0001: mod.rds.cmrds has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibRDS after 4/1 patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soulece

04-04-2013

You can fix this error by using the repair function in the LoL launcher. This is how I fixed the error on both PBE and Live a week ago.

Ped0file

04-05-2013

Windows 7.
I've had this bug for a couple of updates now though not just the one in 4/1

cre8 sparks

04-05-2013

I can get to the log in queue but it takes HOURS to count down from 5000... im running windows 8

Marissa Moshpits

04-05-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
This should be resolved with the latest patch! Let us know if you still get it.

Still getting it, and I just patched, like a half hour ago.

RJNeuen

Recruiter

04-05-2013

I am still getting this as well, currently trying the repair function. Will update after it finishes.

edit: LoL client works after repair

gunmaker

04-05-2013

Quote:
clonedstars:
this is not even from PBE but from normal public client. i can't even play the game at all
i'm using windows 7. do not know if you need more than one set of logs but here's hoping you guys fix this soon. cheers!

edit: this is after i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, hence the small file sizes

your NOT in the right forum for this, but what u need to download is the direct x OPTIONAL components, which can be triggered by running the OFFLINE full installation of direct x first once, then again... that should fix any incorrect runing into game, its not listed on the main menu that DIRECT X IS REQUIRED.. lol should probably mention that.

Kharackias

04-06-2013

Windows 7

Xlymnopec

04-08-2013

Here is one more, uninstalled it, installed it and still

xEndness Lageasx

04-09-2013

the pbe server has updated but I can't figure out why I can't find lissandra and the rework on sejuani and trundle on these days,can I know what's happening?

HaiBaiL

04-09-2013

I'm not very good with computers, and I don't exactly know what to do. I've had this error for about a week. I have windows 7. I've looked at all the links for this post, but I'm not sure what to do with them.