Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

0001: mod.rds.cmrds has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibRDS after 4/1 patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vLemon

QA Analyst

04-02-2013

Hey guys, if you have been getting this error after yesterday's patch can you upload your RADS logs here? Can you also specify if you are using windows or Mac?

The logs we are looking for are: rads_lol_launcher.log and rads_user_kernel.log
You can find those in: <installation directory of PBE>\RADS

Thank you in advance!

RJNeuen

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Here you go!

edit: I am using windows 7

clonedstars

04-03-2013

this is not even from PBE but from normal public client. i can't even play the game at all
i'm using windows 7. do not know if you need more than one set of logs but here's hoping you guys fix this soon. cheers!

edit: this is after i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, hence the small file sizes

Tank Prod1gy

04-03-2013

Here you go

Running Windows 7

Darious69

04-03-2013

Running Win 7

here u go

Pompy The Pig

04-03-2013

I did receive this error once after that update, however I repaired the files and it seemed to work alright after that.

I'm running Windows 7 - 64 bit edition.

vLemon

QA Analyst

04-04-2013

This should be resolved with the latest patch! Let us know if you still get it.

EnterSailor

04-04-2013

Hey just tried to log in a few minutes ago and am getting this error still. I hadn't logged in for a few weeks so I'm not sure if I would have gotten this patch during that time or not. Has this patch gone live as of yet?

Barium52

04-04-2013

I too cannot get past the "Play" screen. Also, I'm not very good with computers. What do I do with the RAD files?
EDIT: Also, I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and repaired and nothing works thus far. I've had this error for about a week.

DemacianBladesMa

04-04-2013

nvm