Speed boost people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

There are 3 speed boost in Dominion sometimes you see players hit them and sometimes you see guys walk up the lane, i play with friends and tell them every single game to always use these boost to get around and they never listen. there not there for ****s and giggles there there so you can walk from base to speed boost and to top alot faster, you can also use one speed boost and use them to reach the enemy side and catch there speed boost on the way to there mid.

there might be times where you can help cap bot then use the bottom speed boost to another speed boost and get top faster than someone who didnt use any,that pretty awsome, so use it.

MMHSTerror

04-02-2013

Coming from the visible lane allows you to push creeps and pysche shift the opposition

Fancy Wolf

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
awsome video lol

Foxley

04-02-2013

Don't do speed, kids.

Bunnle

04-03-2013

So then how do we push the minions to the point? They allow you to cap a lot easier than tower diving without and hoping for a happy outcome.

HaIfhearted

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnle View Post
So then how do we push the minions to the point? They allow you to cap a lot easier than tower diving without and hoping for a happy outcome.
If I want a wave to start pushing, usually I'll just throw 1-2 spells at the creeps and then head back into the jungle while the wave pushes itself.

If there's a person on the enemy team who's also trying to shove the wave, then you can keep someone in the lane longer, but generally you want to maximize your time in the jungle.