Please stay top.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Doomsday

04-01-2013

I'm not crying to Riot here, I'm talking to YOU, Dominion players.
Sometimes bot is lost and needs to be reclaimed. That's fine. I get that. What I don't get is the apparently universal need to, once the point is recaptured, remain bot until one, or with luck, two players are on their own top while you teamfight on the enemy's point bot.
Please don't do that. If you're not capitalizing on an opening at that exact moment, you are probably needed top.
Also, you don't have to be afraid of the medkits. If you're injured and the only one near one, or your allies clearly show no interest in them, by all means, help yourself. They grow back. The only time you shouldn't help yourself is when you are full health and your teammate clearly needs or is about to need it.

weezcake

04-01-2013

There's nothing wrong with the mid-bot-bot strategy. It's not like you can't win this way.

Redeemed In Fire

04-01-2013

3 points is 3 points. I'll split to gank bot or stay a while after reclaiming bot to leverage the fact that I'm down there and they aren't. No point in spending the 20+ seconds getting back top only to see you guys die anyway before I can help.

SirLucious LftFt

04-01-2013

i'm not sure if this is part of what your talking about but i hate when people will just randomly enter your lane.i dont mean jumping for you. i love jumps and always try to thank any jumpers. i mean just walking casualy not sneakily into your lane to apperantly help you push.

Its kind of amazing its like, if your gonna come into my lane go through the jungle and get behind him dont just walk in straight from fountain, your just telling the other team"hey they have 2 bot lets rush top!!!" without the benefit of getting a quick kill. Its even easier then SR ganking because there arnt any wards, but i guess you need to know the fog of war/sight areas.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubertt View Post
i'm not sure if this is part of what your talking about but i hate when people will just randomly enter your lane.i dont mean jumping for you. i love jumps and always try to thank any jumpers. i mean just walking casualy not sneakily into your lane to apperantly help you push.

Its kind of amazing its like, if your gonna come into my lane go through the jungle and get behind him dont just walk in straight from fountain, your just telling the other team"hey they have 2 bot lets rush top!!!" without the benefit of getting a quick kill. Its even easier then SR ganking because there arnt any wards, but i guess you need to know the fog of war/sight areas.
yea i also love when everyone recalls when they cap top, as if to say hey were are all leaving its your turn to take top. i win alot of dominion because i will just stay top in those moments and the enemys that rush i can hold off till my irresponsible teamates come back with there new items.i have teamates that have 7 or 8 more kills than me and i have 5 more deaths than them did i do nothing? no im leading point wise by 500(wich is alot) because i am controling the turrets capping/ninja/ defending while there chasing chasing chasing. when we lose because everyone is so kill eccentric these guy who didnt try to cap or hold will look at kill total to justify a 400-0 ass kicking

Bunnle

04-02-2013

It's common courtesy to help recap bot if your bot died. If they linger after you get back then that's either because they spotted more than one enemy bot, or because they're dense and need a friendly reminder to stop babysitting you.

Waii Nosferatu

04-02-2013

According to MMKH theory, one must always gank bot.

NamKim

04-02-2013

Eh, it's really something you need to learn through experience. Sometimes it is better to stay bot and help push the minion wave back to the middle. Sometimes it's best to capitalize on the moment and quickly build a massive minion wave to the enemy point.

It's really a judgement call that you just need to figure. Kind of like on SR "should I get dragon or should I get the bot tower?" "Should I do Baron or should I push the towers?" etc. It's something that just comes with time. Both can be correct depending on the time and situation.

kirillian

04-02-2013

This is true NamKim, but...I think he's kinda complaining about people that make bad decisions more than anything...I would also like to make the point that if you gank botlane AFTER the botlaner is dead...check the minion wave and see if it needs to be reset. I can't even count how many times this has happened to me where a top laner came to help momentarily...got a kill or something, but left without seeing the gigantic minion wave that neutralized the tower...that just leaves me open to another gank or to the other botlaner rushing me while I'm trying to recap it. It's stupid...don't be that guy. I was dead...you just lost us botlane for another 30s or so while we have to react to them...and usually...pinging that guy doesn't help...he's not coming back...because he's gotta farm the toplane minion wave.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirillian View Post
This is true NamKim, but...I think he's kinda complaining about people that make bad decisions more than anything...I would also like to make the point that if you gank botlane AFTER the botlaner is dead...check the minion wave and see if it needs to be reset. I can't even count how many times this has happened to me where a top laner came to help momentarily...got a kill or something, but left without seeing the gigantic minion wave that neutralized the tower...that just leaves me open to another gank or to the other botlaner rushing me while I'm trying to recap it. It's stupid...don't be that guy. I was dead...you just lost us botlane for another 30s or so while we have to react to them...and usually...pinging that guy doesn't help...he's not coming back...because he's gotta farm the toplane minion wave.

MAn i ahte that too other thing i ahte is when i die to a 3+ man ganks or pushes and one of my top laners who has ben fapping at top turrets happens to recall at full to get shiny new toy in the exact moment i die and instantly rushes top then when i point out why he didn't go to hold bot for a while or at least delay its capture i get this jewel of an answer "it's your lane, not mine noob".