Which Runes for Anivia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ataraxias

12-06-2009

My current build is

Marks - Insight
Glyphs - Celerity
Seals - ???? I've been using Vitality because I bought them for Rammus but it seems less important for Anivia because I go the double RoA route and usually have over 3k hp anyways.

ParagonOfLoL

12-06-2009

Ive been trying stuff since beta...was leaning toward Ability power runes, but at most birdie has only 0.5 ap ratio,

atm im running with full mana regen runes, which allows me to pressure alot more in early game and really deny xp and gold.

LethalYarn

12-06-2009

I look at Aniva as having a potential 1:1 AP ratio. Aniva may have .5AP for her two spells, but remember that both can do double damage, making it a 1:1AP ratio.

Saying that, I personally go AP runes, but I'm not sure what else to try. Mana runes do sound like a good idea though.

I don't really need health since an early catalyst (later into RoA) seems to be enough if you play carefully. Plus with her rebirth passive and the fact I use Ghost & Cleanse for my masteries, I rarely die unless I get careless and not realize I'm about to get a 5man gank on me.

Extraxi

12-06-2009

I've been stacking AP and magic pen runes. The flat rate ones (as opposed to the per level ones) can really help secure those early-game kills.

ParagonOfLoL

12-06-2009

Very true what you say about the 1:1 ratio..never looked at it that way, but it's true.

I've been hesitant stacking magic pen in runes, simply because there are so many good items in game that give magic pen...boots, void staff, and there's another item flat magic pen thats pretty cheap (forgot the name now).

Lately i've been finishing games with boots, rod and my Tear going into void staff..seen very few ppl stacking magic resist lately tbh.

For my experiences in game at least, the items have been enough, and magic pen runes would have been pure wasted stat.

In the end i think it is personal choice though, but atm im very happy with my mp5 (and personally prefer it over ap)

Hique

12-06-2009

Full AP runes, nothing else.

You shouldn't be having enough mana problems if you're good with her that you would get mana regen runes or mana runes.

AFKray

12-06-2009

I currently have have full AP + MPen runes, but I am planning on changing my Quints around to give me Health. Having 500 Hp at the start versus 415 is simply amazing!

The Swedish Chef

12-06-2009

I personally go with flat rate Magic Pen only on the Reds, flat rate AP runes on the Yellows, and AP by lvl runes on the Blues. Quints are also flat rate AP, since they give 4.5 AP each, which is massive for early game.