RIOT allows me to to troll.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoLtr0ll1ngOMG

04-01-2013

I spend more time arguing then playing X) because riot allows it. I also spend time playing and then arguing once someone starts arguing X). In the end I report everyone because I am a troll and riot allows it X).

Good news is probably out of all the false reports and false lies I have spread about other players through reporting probably gotten them suspended lol. I laugh every time I get the privileged to report people lol. There for I am a troll X) I know that no matter who I report because that's all I play the game for is to report them makes my day happier XD. Riot allows me to do it X). I have more smurfs just in case I get banned for false reporting lol. Man I love and Hate this game hahahhaha

sepetaiya

04-02-2013

everything you said is true. why else would riot bring back the point penalty for dodging if they did not want to give trolls their champ select power back?

rock on LoLtr0ll1ngOMG. riot loves you.

gnfnrf

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLtr0ll1ngOMG View Post
I spend more time arguing then playing X) because riot allows it. I also spend time playing and then arguing once someone starts arguing X). In the end I report everyone because I am a troll and riot allows it X).

Good news is probably out of all the false reports and false lies I have spread about other players through reporting probably gotten them suspended lol. I laugh every time I get the privileged to report people lol. There for I am a troll X) I know that no matter who I report because that's all I play the game for is to report them makes my day happier XD. Riot allows me to do it X). I have more smurfs just in case I get banned for false reporting lol. Man I love and Hate this game hahahhaha
And meanwhile, Riot has long since identified you as a low quality reporter, and is simply ignoring every report you file.

But have fun anyway.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Are you Athene? He's the only one Riot allows to troll.

Player Someone

04-04-2013

I am also everything you are. I won't judge you. I forgive you.

f3zz1k

04-05-2013

I truly understand... Might have been you who got me reported/punished actually!

Made me laugh when I got punished for "intentional feeding"... two games I had gone 0/11 and 0/13... they where troll games and I had actually tried to salvage something out of it... but had trolls on my team so it was impossible... and when you get reported by trolls, they usually get others to report you too... and then you get 4 reports, and then you get punished... even if the rest of team had same or worse scores.

So once again, I understand... Don't like it, but I understand that some people just need to feel like they can control others...

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

That's not what troll means. The word you meant to use was "ignorant".
Seriously. Troll does not mean "act like a blatantly obnoxious idiot"

LoLtr0ll1ngOMG

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingbox View Post
That's not what troll means. The word you meant to use was "ignorant".
Seriously. Troll does not mean "act like a blatantly obnoxious idiot"
Your logic is wrong.

I can say "hey mister summoner. You surely need to improve yourself in game"

WHAT I REALLY MEANT WAS YOU SUCK!!!!!!.

plz report me for asking someone to improve there skills and not saying you suck X). Or how about i say.. YOU SUCK because I will still get banned from the tribunal

Flyingbox

04-05-2013

If you're going to "troll" at least do it right.
Instead of looking very stupid.

LoLtr0ll1ngOMG

04-05-2013

There is no right legit way to troll. All you do is say good game we all lose and everyone and there moma and they grandmother and they babies mama's mama's sister auntie grandma thinks it is trolling and they all report him for saying GG.