Zac is bad bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

This is a warning to other Zac players and other players should be aware of this if you have a Zac on your team and he say he wants to go bot, it is a battle he will lose early on, with 20% healing reduction in dom , Zac loses his health early on way to easy to lane vs anyone bot, i have a very good win ratio bot with Jayce/Urgot/Quinn and mmm Vlad i wanted to see how Zac would do bot and of 3 games that i went bot i regretted it until i got Visage and even then it would make me look so bad early on, plus with Zac's team fight cc he better top early on than bot

you have been warned if you go bot with Zac after reading this just to prove me wrong good luck when they push you to you tower at lvl 4 and if you try and aoe you just do more and more dmg to yourself and the enemy will just pick you off since those blobs dont even return your health till close to 75% health and even then it minimal.

venas21

04-01-2013

con buenas runas es buen counter

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by venas21 View Post
con buenas runas es buen counter
Tienes que hablar en ingles...casi nadie habla espaņol...digalo en ingles si entendistes el OP.

Warmeat

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Tienes que hablar en ingles...casi nadie habla espaņol...digalo en ingles si entendistes el OP.
i think he is saying with good runes you can fix that but thats not tru no ammount of spell vamp in runes(2%x3=6%) would offset the dominion heal debuff of 20% even visage still doesnt let zac heal to the real ammount of blobs because it's applied after the debuff so the debuff reduces you healing by 20% and visage increase the 80% left by 20% so a blob that cost you 174 hp heal for 162 with the visage and 135 without, in dominion Zac should always be Decked out with HP and going to for teamfights, it really hard for him to solo anyone unless they have less health.

IDontWasteFood

04-01-2013

You have a good win ratio with urgot and jayce bot..... Youdon'tsay.jpeg

Eloquid

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
This is a warning to other Zac players and other players should be aware of this if you have a Zac on your team and he say he wants to go bot, it is a battle he will lose early on, with 20% healing reduction in dom , Zac loses his health early on way to easy to lane vs anyone bot, i have a very good win ratio bot with Jayce/Urgot/Quinn and mmm Vlad i wanted to see how Zac would do bot and of 3 games that i went bot i regretted it until i got Visage and even then it would make me look so bad early on, plus with Zac's team fight cc he better top early on than bot

you have been warned if you go bot with Zac after reading this just to prove me wrong good luck when they push you to you tower at lvl 4 and if you try and aoe you just do more and more dmg to yourself and the enemy will just pick you off since those blobs dont even return your health till close to 75% health and even then it minimal.
I don't know, the guy in enemy team the other day knew what to do against our Nidalee bot lane. He proved incredibly hard to kill, while still doing considerable damage. He went something like 12/4 I think. Don't remember his build though.

Warmeat

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
I don't know, the guy in enemy team the other day knew what to do against our Nidalee bot lane. He proved incredibly hard to kill, while still doing considerable damage. He went something like 12/4 I think. Don't remember his build though.
if you can avoid nid spear she really is an easy champ to go against, Zac sucks from lvl 3-6 bot but if the enemy doesnt push or is maybe scared of zac then he has a chance, if the enemy bot pushes minions hard from lvl 3-6 he will win alot vs zac but after that zac should be fine with his first item he will be ok for the rest of the match but that early lvl suck because 3to4 moves bring his health down alot so if he trying to counter there push he can lose health and the enemy can poke him when he trys to get it, zac is new so some people just dont know how to counter him but it laughable that someone with a heal got outplayed by Zac cause any enemy with a heal is a counter for him, very bad nid in your game and team for not ganking him early since he cant do anything without a team early on. he doesnt gain all his health from blob in dominion till close to 80% hp so he loses health everytime he uses moves and even if he pick up his blobs he is losing health till reaching 80% hp.