Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zac - Dominion build?,,,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warmeat

04-02-2013

Quote:
Cubertt:
but you can 1v1 any other zac with that build, doesnt that make it the best build by default?
IMO nothing beats fighting the same champ to test a build me and some freinds 1v1 zac in proving grounds my build beat there 3-0 in dominating fashion vs them going for non hp having mr and ap items and strong items, i was like a hulk beating them into submision and even one time my friend pretty much did a combo and started realizing he might be killing himself. vs other champions it is real hard to get the HP on the ground in 1v1 fights so trying to do a combo to get health back only works vs minions since they do no damage to you at high lvl so you heal at these moments, but vs champions you use 450 hp to do 3 moves and maybe catch 1 and other 2 are behind your enemy gl with that.

Waii Nosferatu

04-02-2013

1. Max CDR
2. Build all tank items
3.????
4.$$$$$

You should creep kraogg's matches, his Zac needs nerfing.

Fancy Wolf

04-02-2013

Quote:
Warmeat:
Giant belt /boots start then build Giants belt into Sunfire , i would neevr build void or Sweeper or abyssal, every item need to have hp.....

I just used him in DD this weekend with my before mentioned build (or close to it).

You highly underestimate CDR and MS, aswell as the vision active on sweeper.

Even Steven

04-02-2013

Rush BFT along with magic pen boots = GG

wingstreet

04-02-2013

Quote:
Warmeat:
i actually mistook it for the hextech revolvoer yea the sweeper is probably really good on him, but still not max hp, compared to randuins/rylajs/Sunfire, and it like if you build viasge and hextech you only got 600hp from those 2 items when you can get all that from 1 item, i think i will start building sweeper when i wanna go magic pen or Cooldown for the movment speed. it will probably replace it with bulwark so i still maintain 5k hp and get mr and armor from other areas.

build sweeper always. very cost effective and great team tool.

SirLucious LftFt

04-02-2013

its almost stupid how good the sweeper is, because it literaly fits into any AP build.but im not complaining.

Warmeat

04-02-2013

Quote:
Fancy Wolf:
I just used him in DD this weekend with my before mentioned build (or close to it).

You highly underestimate CDR and MS, aswell as the vision active on sweeper.
no im not im build a HP base tank that has good armor/mr and does not depend on spamming w to do damage, like i said Zac can be played 2 ways as a tank(how i am playing him) or a tanky caster( how most people seem to be playing him) the tanky caster though? is not viable in Dominion when he is doing 4% current health in early fight to bring him to 75% real fast and because someone is doing dmg to you, **** get bad real fast. i use zac to CC in team fight not to nuke everyone around me in teamffights and his w still does good dmg to help your team. you wanna play a ap based Zac with alil under 4k health that uses his moves 8 times in a fight go ahead and pick up 2 to 3, i feel after a week of this your realize he just not good in dominion with the healing debuff if he played like this, and then my hulking beast will be a cc tank machine.

Urgots Nipples

06-23-2013

sorry to necro this thread, but I would like to know what runes would be suitable for Zac Dominion.

atm I have mpen red, armor yellow, mr blue and ap quints....is this good enough?

Fancy Wolf

06-23-2013

Quote:
Urgots Nipples:
sorry to necro this thread, but I would like to know what runes would be suitable for Zac Dominion.

atm I have mpen red, armor yellow, mr blue and ap quints....is this good enough?

Mpen red, Scaling armor yellow (because youll be building alot of health), Scaling MR blue, and your choice of MS quint or Mpen quints.

Also for anyone wondering whether you should be having scaling health or scaling armor yellows on your tanks, you need to ask yourself what will you be building more of? flat armor or flat health? then you take the oppposite type for of rune

for example If i plan on building Frozen heart or Frozen Fist over randuins/sunfire/locket I would want HP/lvl but if i plan on picking up alot of HP in my build take Armor/lvl so that way your not too heavily stacked in one or the other.