Zac - Dominion build?,,,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WreckedShop

04-01-2013

I've been trying out a few builds with zac in order to get the best out of the late game and start of the game, but nothing seems to work as planned....

-I'm just wondering of any of you have a decent build for dominion.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckedShop View Post
I've been trying out a few builds with zac in order to get the best out of the late game and start of the game, but nothing seems to work as planned....

-I'm just wondering of any of you have a decent build for dominion.
there theorys and what this guy said and what this guy does, but as a former raid tank and after going 4-2 as Zac(7-4-12 220 cs last ranked with zac) in Ranked and winning over 15 times in dominion since his release(i can just read ability and know what a champion will need and be good at, i have to say there are 2 ways to play him and it really depends on your preferance and group comp, if you want him tanky you need to worrie about HP,along building hp your get the armor and MR you need, my typical build for Zac if im playing him as a tank
Boots of your choosing)(mpen/coolodown or amror or MR)
1Sunfire cap(#1 item) people will tell you this or that about Zac but let me tell you why this is under his Essential, he does damage to himself, when he does his abilitys and sometimes he can get the health on the ground, but sometimes he cant, so this item give him HP and armor and an aoe that will help him do dmg without being reckless with his health
2 Spirit Visage (#2 item) build this second so with this you dont get to hurt by the dominion healing buff and you now have an health item with armor and a health item with MR and coolodwns
3 and 4 Randuins or Rylajs You will both of these if there not that many ad get rylajs first and vice versa if there more ad, either way get both of these, you want both these for the health mainly
5 Runic Bulwark health/MR/Armor and HP5 with all 6 items and boots your a giant hulking beast who's blobs health for maybe double other Zac's who went with AP and didnt figure to get health on every item

Typical hp 5000+

now why so much hp? easy his blobs heal for so much more a quick w-e-q combo can be 600 health on the ground and when you low health it makes a big differance, and zac is still not weak by any means his w does 8% of max hp and with ap it doesnt scale very good because obviously it would be op so to get him to have 12% max hp you need more than 160ap and he wont be a tank anymore, with 3000+ health and alot of ap after a combo he would do dmg to himself and is alot easier to kill this is his weakness and health offsets that.

if you wanna go with Blackfire/rylajs and other ap items to tank hi out i suggest not playing him as a tank anymore ap spec and ap him out but be warned if you are reckless with your moves and dont ctach your blobs it GG and thats the second way to play him.

Real tanks dont need amazing pwnage dmg your supposed to draw attention and your teamates help you kill things, Zac great for this cause of his e and ult both put him in a position to be in the teamfight, if hes in there knocked some guys up and does *% of there health with w then uses ult and uses w again he just reduced the enemys health by 16% with just w with no AP thats great for a tank with 5k hp

SirLucious LftFt

04-01-2013

ive been usin defensive masteries, m pen armor m resist and health percent quints. ( not sure if the quints are worth)

i go pros ring- hextech sweeper-pen boots-armor/mr as i see fit, into most likely spirits visage, then a hunters guise and then turn the armor into raduims or thornmail.
it has been working pretty well so far, the mobility from sweeper mixed with his w and r is really insane. Also you get chunks of HP with every piece u buy, giving u mass amounts of HP while giving u a solid amount of AP with pen, and sufficient armor.mr. All that extra HP makes ur passive get really strong especialy endgame 1v1s

Fancy Wolf

04-01-2013

Boots+Double health gem start

Spirit visage and sweeper

Sorc boots

Giants belt> rylais (if your feeling comfortable) >Randuins (if your scared)

Void staff

Rylais/Randuins (whichever you didnt build)

Abyssal can be taken over Rylais if you feel you need more MR with your bulk. and Bulwark is good if the enemy has alot of AoE magic damage.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
Boots+Double health gem start

Spirit visage and sweeper

Sorc boots

Giants belt> rylais (if your feeling comfortable) >Randuins (if your scared)

Void staff

Rylais/Randuins (whichever you didnt build)

Abyssal can be taken over Rylais if you feel you need more MR with your bulk. and Bulwark is good if the enemy has alot of AoE magic damage.
Giant belt /boots start then build Giants belt into Sunfire , i would neevr build void or Sweeper or abyssal, every item need to have hp , all the ap in the world is only gonna make him a kamakaze mage spaming ability in a group fight without being able to really go and get the health is Zac's achilies heal, he need to be tank and have alot of hp s his blobs heal for a good amount and he can take alot of punishment, if you need MR just get the Runic bulwark it gives you hp armor and hp5, trust me when i say i wreck other Zac's with who dont build hp, your right about visage,rylajs and randuin sexcept your wrong that ther situational, he should always build hp there always a few ad and ap to fight so you might as well just get alot of HP ,MR AND armor, Runic,randuins,sunfire = 1500hp alot of MR and Armor and reduce hitting on top of the HP and that mean you cna use you moves without worrying about getting to low and the blobs not healing for nothing. trust me try it build zac with what i laid out and you be able to 1v1 other zac who do go with void/abysall and other ap items that dont give hp. the Visage is enough to help with his skill cost spell vamp is not that important on him in dominion

SirLucious LftFt

04-01-2013

But the sweeper has hp it has all and does all

Orphane

04-01-2013

What the hell did i just read.jpg

SirLucious LftFt

04-01-2013

but you can 1v1 any other zac with that build, doesnt that make it the best build by default?

Warmeat

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubertt View Post
But the sweeper has hp it has all and does all
i actually mistook it for the hextech revolvoer yea the sweeper is probably really good on him, but still not max hp, compared to randuins/rylajs/Sunfire, and it like if you build viasge and hextech you only got 600hp from those 2 items when you can get all that from 1 item, i think i will start building sweeper when i wanna go magic pen or Cooldown for the movment speed. it will probably replace it with bulwark so i still maintain 5k hp and get mr and armor from other areas.

SirLucious LftFt

04-01-2013

i like you warmeat u truly gear up to ur name