Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Customize your build with in-client Item Sets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotBahamut

Associate Software Engineer

05-07-2013

Hello again!

Some major changes have been made to Item Sets and we're ready to start another cycle of discussion!

Swing by the new thread (http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/MG5x14mz) to see what's new and share your thoughts!

Dpaladinx

05-11-2013

I like this concept of the "custom item set." I can now create my on adc Kennen build without having to go through and search the items I need.

Do you got any plans to incorporate this into the actual client later on than just limited to the PBE?

Tenang

05-11-2013

Quote:
Dpaladinx:
I like this concept of the "custom item set." I can now create my on adc Kennen build without having to go through and search the items I need.

Do you got any plans to incorporate this into the actual client later on than just limited to the PBE?

Yes, the goal with testing this on the PBE is to prepare it for the live client when Riot feels that it has received enough feedback and is ready for that.

LtDisco

05-11-2013

I think the latest changes to the naming and organization of the Item Sets are spot on, a few more polished parts here and there that have already been mentioned and this will be a perfectly implemented feature! The way that you changed so that it just shows the number of champs you've selected is a great alternative that fits both sides of the Item Set based vs Champ based argument. Excellent job Bahamut!

Rossebay

05-11-2013

This is better than sliced bread.

Helmet

05-15-2013

Apparently I'm up to date, but I still have an Achievements tab. What do

suxlolxus

Recruiter

05-16-2013

if this item sets auto buy me starting items so can save seconds and avoid buy wrong items.

have you ever think about it?

ANGLVD3TH

05-17-2013

Nice to see this finally implemented, happy to see a place to check out items let alone customize the recommended list. Only other thing I'd like to see now is an option to apply more filters, like order by most to least (insert stat) or maybe even list by cost per stat. But for the most part, thx a lot, been hoping for this since the new shop.

Just read suxlolxus comment and that would be brilliant, autobuying the starting items would be really nice. But to do that would have to be able to change the default item page for each champ, which would also be very nice. Haven't used it yet but not sure how much I'll enjoy having to swap the tab each time i start a game.