Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Customize your build with in-client Item Sets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

04-01-2013

Oh, hallo there!

C9 Meaty Os

04-01-2013

Sweet, now I don't have to keep searching.
Thanks for this sexy feature, since client features can be so attractive and sexually appealing to me.

Zielmann

04-01-2013

Found a bug already. Posted here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3294438

RiotBahamut

Associate Software Engineer

04-01-2013

Added this to my first post, but just a heads up about a clarification:

We decided to remove the aforementioned "third column" to experiment with simplifying the feature. Any pages you create will show up in-game, regardless of which champion you're playing. Let us know how that feels!

Krystalmyth

04-01-2013

I like champion specific loadouts, myself, but I suppose that makes it simpler. Ty again Riotz.

RexSaur

04-01-2013

I think champion specific would be better, unless this shows in a custom tab in the shop, then theres no problem, i didnt actually manage to get in game to see how it looks like due to the bug.

If it replaces the recommended tab then it would be weird.

Thairn

Recruiter

04-01-2013

Does this mean that we'll never see an Achievements system? The item sets tab is over-writing that one.

Henry Plainview

04-01-2013

I can't get into a game right now but assuming I am interpreting you correctly, I would much, much, much rather have it be per champion. I generally play a handful of champions regularly, and I would prefer to customize them and easily access that instead of flipping through multiple pages. I can use the normal item shop for champions I don't play that much and haven't bothered to set up a path for.

Quote:
Thairn:
Does this mean that we'll never see an Achievements system? The item sets tab is over-writing that one.

We were never going to see an achievements system.

Zielmann

04-01-2013

Quote:
Thairn:

Given that the Achievements tab has been sitting idle for ages now, you'd have to be pretty delusional to still believe that they're on the way. At least adding this to replace that tab will put it to rest once and for all. I'm sure Riot's been trying to find something to replace that tab with for a while now.

Enjuine

04-01-2013

Yes! I love you guys. This isn't something that Lol needs - its just something that makes it awesome.