The recent buff to Aegis is unnecessary and is making the game so unfun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

solidrock943

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenmorgan View Post
Just give it time

It will be removed again

I mean they removed it last time as well.
It's an absurd item with the Minion effect.
yes, yes it is.

solidrock943

04-04-2013

bump

Good Sir Troll

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidrock943 View Post
not at all. just because mages can 1 shot caster minions does not gives them a huge advantage. they need to use skills to farm and using there skills uses mana and takes away their damage output. And this is their only means of adequate farming.

take xerath for example, his Q usually doesn't kill minions in 1 shot, it takes 1 extra basic attack . This is very frustrating and everybody that plays him feels the same way.

this is in the same way aegis works, its annoying and the change should be removed because having an item that prevents people from farming is just a stupid and unfun idea
Then should we Nerf alistar because he can heal minions ?? should we have banned Old karma because she could heal the her whole minion wave ? should we Nerf Summoner spell: heal because it is applied to minion ? or Janna's ult ?? Should we nerf champs who silence you because you cannot use said skillz to farm now that ur silenced ??

I find it interesting that we have items to pump up minion, I usually go taric bulwark+banner to have primed up minion and a upgraded cannon minon for my lane. then stun the dude in the middle of said mega minion wave. should we nerf items and champs to ground because you cannot get gold ???

solidrock943

04-06-2013

If riot wants to implement something to stop somebody from farming, why not add in deny?

Theres absolutely no counter play to this item whilst to skills that can heal, they actually need to USE IT. with aegis, all they need to do is stand near.

By buying Aegis, it would only affect how people can farm because when its mid/late game, everyone will be mid and spamming auto attacks to push , the buff to minions will hardly stop this, however it is detrimental to ap casters because their only means of viable farming is to kill groups of them with their spells, they cant farm if they dont kill them in 1 hit, especially if they only have 1 aoe spell

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

no only one stat that made minion op was that 10+ ad to minions was very op early game cause if your a tank and u CC them into ur wave you just added 100 damg per tick (assuming all ten minions were there) and those minion were rapid firing death squad. Made my allistar so op and blizcrank just for that. when they removed that I was heartbroken i no longer can get kills as easy

solidrock943

04-09-2013

bump

solidrock943

04-12-2013

bump

solidrock943

04-17-2013

Bump

TheOneMillion

04-17-2013

So.. which is it. Are you in mid game where farming doesnt matter? Or laning phase as an AP carry vs someone who decided to get Aegis for his defense against you.? Neither of those help your case.

BaronVonPwny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2013

You really don't have any legitimate arguments against it other than "I can't last hit", as far as I can see. Its a decent effect that adds more value to the game play. If you honestly now have trouble playing because enemy minions get some bonus magic resistance, then you probably aren't at a high enough skill level to be talking about balance.
Also, if their support is in your lane with their aegis (or jungler, as is more common to buy it now a days), you probably have bigger problems then last hitting, such as bottom lane coming up to kill you, or their jungler pushing down your tower.