Did Not Receive Response from Server; Retrying (Attempt 1,2,3 ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victow LeDinosow

04-01-2013

When i try to play to lol, a screen appear and show this: Did Not Receive Response from Server; Retrying (Attempt 1,2,3 ...) I try ti reinstall, to desactivate my anti-virus, repair my lol, but nothing work.

help me please!!!!

ThatIndianGuyyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

i got the same problem how can i fix it ??

Maverick Manfred

04-04-2013

im having the same problem

XxHimAgainxX

04-04-2013

Same issue occurred right now anyone can fix this..!!

XxHimAgainxX

04-04-2013

Please attend then

burritorswag99

04-06-2013

I have this same problem i removed my firewall and everything.....However, it seems to randomly work from me sometimes but now...it stopped and i can no longer play my favorite game. Someone please fix this problem or tell me how to fix it. D:

AF Northstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

It has been happening frequently it seems the last days, according to this post it has to do with settings in IE explorer, hopefully it helps, http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=554502

Dr SmallThings

04-06-2013

Open internet explorer and try logging in with the window open. It's a weird fix but it worked for me.

Edit: After I had established a connection to the server with IE open the server shut me out. I had to sync my clock (as weird as it sounds) to be able to log in.

Here's the link in the help files: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...-Windows-Clock

H0tSHotCoD98

04-07-2013

hey everyone i had the same exact problem until i found a way to fix it! uninstall league of legends and delete everything league of legends from your computer. after that re install it and when the download is finished and it gets to the install wizard choose the options that says "repair" and finish and then play the game! good luck and hope this works!!!!!! ( P.S. it worked for me!)

SohOriginal

04-11-2013

I found a fix for me i just ran as admin hope this helps others