A Special Offer from Golly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashen Vulpine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Hi, everyone.

You may not know it, but Golly has a storied past on Starcraft: Brood Wars and Counter-Strike. Back in the day, he was quite good at the two games, to the point of negligible internet celebrity.

Now he has taken those same dubious skills to League of Legends, where has played since beta! Indeed, he won tournaments in the beginning of DominateDominion with Sauron and has since transitioned to captain his own team, where he has gained a reputation for being overly critical whenever push to talk is off the menu by mixing criticism with ridicule. What a morale booster!

What's the special offer? To celebrate Golly's tendency to subsist on past laurels, he will be giving $35 worth the RP to the next 20 people who friend request him and request video footage of his long transpired glory days on Starcraft: Brood Wars and Counter-Strike. The ego needs massaging, as he always tells me, and without people to shower him with the attention he received daily almost a decade ago, Golly cannot help feeling lonely, unappreciated, and regularly insignificant.

So let's do our best to get him out of this funk and relive his past with him!

Don't forget, free RP.

Golly

04-01-2013

what..... what have you done?

Chezbayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Golly needs love. And all that was posted in this post was 100% true, absolutely no lies.

kirillian

04-01-2013

This is likely NOT a troll post right?

Ashen Vulpine

04-01-2013

Yes, exactly. kirillian knows what's up - he's on Golly's DD team after all. Make sure to reach out!

Torkable

04-01-2013

Am I the only one that senses epic amounts of butthurt from OP?

DevlJoe

04-01-2013

gib free rp plz

Ashen Vulpine

04-01-2013

Butthurt? Lol not at all. If that comes across tonally in the post, that was not my intention.

NamKim

04-01-2013

Eh, I'm already friend with Golly.

Being friends with Golly is already worth like $100 RP (non-refundable).

Malah

04-01-2013

Someone find me a fire so I can make popcorn out of that post.