Regarding last weeks 3.5 Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soy dawg

04-25-2013

hell ya man

Dzanio

04-25-2013

Is the April Fools day joke that this post is still up? Its been a month....

Alexa

04-26-2013

keep bug splatting

AnathemaMonstrum

04-26-2013

1000 rp

Cease NA

04-26-2013

You can learn a lot from streams, feel free to watch and chat about strategy, champions or random things with a buddy of mine and I as we play league in our own diverse and uncanny style.

http://www.twitch.tv/xuglystickx

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotCochese View Post
Hey Everyone,

I realize this was posted on April Fools Day, but this is not a joke. You will see the boosts added over the next few days, so if you don't have it today, check back tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support!

I got a 4-win boost just the other day, but I assumed it was for the comic contest (they said they'd give us each a boost...)

So now I'm confused. I guess the comic ones never went out..?

NameEraser

04-26-2013

I have just experienced the unthinkable on League of Legends. I come on here to blow some steam from time to time thinking this game is like animated CHESS GAME. However today just a few minutes ago A player by the name of " DeathOnArrival" has managed some how to boost his start up gold beyond the 475 gold provided. All of the items were present at level "1" Chain Vest: 720 gold, Giant's Belt 1000 gold and a few smaller items I can not recall at the moment. Please look into how he managed to pull this off before it spreads like wild fire and your game is no longer enjoyable. If this is not serious enough think about how much money you company will start to lose once your image is tarnished by this fool and the ones that will follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotCochese View Post
Hello Summoners,

Stefan, aka Riot Cochese here. For those of you who don’t know me, I’m a live producer charged with maintaining the health of the League of Legends live services in NA. As you know, the 3.5 deploy last week was a bit rough, lasting over 12 hours, and not something we intended to put you all through.

Here is what happened:

We proactively pushed a new map, Howling Abyss, to the PBE early in order to get more coverage and testing before we rolled it out to live. This is something new that we are working on process wise, and we published this map in an iterative state, well before it was finished. When we rolled the 3.5 deploy out to live a queue for this map was left in, which caused crashes when selected by players due to the map not actually being there. We had the right intentions, but we obviously found a hole in our new roll-out process that we’ll be correcting immediately.

Long-term improvement of our deploy times and quality continues to be one of our primary goals. Clearly we missed the boat with 3.5, and this is something we will continue improving upon.

In light of this extended downtime, we will be compensating you with a 4 Win IP boost. To ensure we don’t miss anybody, we’ll be providing the boost to anyone who has logged in within the past 30 days. We’ve already begun to roll this out, so you should see your boost within the next few days. I know that this doesn’t make what happened right, but I promise we will get better.

Thank you,
Riot Cochese

Lar0

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleTheDėgger View Post
Delete Teemo
Nah, Twitch-Teemo-Singed is always fun.

sagebukjerry

04-27-2013

when is lissandra is going come on n how can i get my ribbon back

NaJin Etro

04-27-2013

woot