Regarding last weeks 3.5 Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGMG

04-03-2013

Is anyone else having massive ping spikes after this patch? Or is it just me?

iamriddik

04-03-2013

honestly you need to improve the way you test patches. clearly the PBE is not enough. this kind of **** happens entirely too frequently

kbrad12

04-03-2013

gj

AlphaTyler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioFouche View Post
Is anyone else having massive ping spikes after this patch? Or is it just me?
Me too sorta... IDK... Definitely seems like it.

Booxxxxxxx

04-03-2013

gg

Waffletimewarp

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
New map incoming!!???
Nope. Never. Just ignore all the news that's been shared since before Zac was announced.

1shot5k1lls

04-04-2013

NO FAIR....SOME HOW MY LOG IN SCREEN TURNS BLANK....within 30 days if i don't log in I can't get the ip boost??...someone help me out here please.

Midnight Vesper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Good guy Riot strikes again.

AerithRayne

04-05-2013

@Riot members
I wanted to take the time to say thank you and appreciate what you've done here. You knew something went wrong, and instead of brushing it off, you openly told us you were wrong. Not only that, you took it a step further and immediately began fixing your mistake (instead of curling up in a ball with shame; not that it would do a business any good, but I'm sure you know what I mean). You further surprised me with the 4-win IP boost, and that was so extremely helpful with your current rune-page sale going on. As a tangent, let me thank you AGAIN for having the sale include IP as well. While I'm sure you guys like the profit, I play this game *because* it is a "free-to-play" game, and the fact that I didn't have to miss out on this sale was fantastic. Your IP boost gave me just enough to make the purchase today.

TL;DR
Thank you for everything you've been doing here lately. I know you get a lot of flack, but there are still people here that love you guys <3

jebhyud

04-05-2013

nerf nidalee