Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Harker, The Sworn Slayer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hextech Ifrit

11-06-2010

Hey guys. This is my first champion suggestion and I'm pretty stoked about it. I'll leave the boring stuff till the end:

Harker, The Sworn Slayer

Tags: Assassin, Disabler, Fighter, Melee, Nuke, Stun

Health: 505 + 82/lvl (1899@18)
Mana: 230 + 38/lvl (876@18)
Health Per 5: 8 + .55/lvl (17.35@18)
Mana Per 5: 4.2 + .3/lvl (9.3@18)
Attack Damage: 53 + 3.4/lvl (110.8@18)
Attack Speed: .71 + .025/lvl (1.135@18)
Armor: 19.25 + 3.7/lvl (82.15@18)
Magic Resist: 30 + 1.25/lvl (51.25@18)
Critical Chance: 3.5% + .54%/lvl (12.68@18)
Speed: 320
Range: 125

Background

A life of tragedy and loss has followed Harker since a young age. His family had been brutally slain, exsanguinated and left to rot. That day, Harker swore that he would find the one responsible for this crime, and exact retribution tenfold. Years passed and though Harker had mastered many skills, he came no closer to finding the perpetrator. However, upon learning of the League of Legends, and Vladmir's participation, he immediately set out to the Institute of War, convinced that the Crimson Reaper was the monster he soughtÂ…

Abilities

Passive: SlayerÂ’s Vengeance: Against a snared, stunned, disabled or suppressed target, Harker deals 2/6/10% increased damage. (Upgrades at 11th and 17th levels)

Stake the Heart: Harker slams a wooden stake through the target's heart, dealing 80/100/130/170/220 damage. (+100% bonus attack damage) Cooldown: 10/9/7/6/5 Range: 200

Holy Water: Harker tosses a vial of Holy water to the target location, dealing 30/45/60/75/90 magic damage per second (+60% ability power) for 5 seconds. Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 Range: 700

Silver Chains: Harker binds the target in silver chains, dealing 20/30/40/50/60 magic damage (+40% ability power and 40% bonus attack damage). If the target remains within range of Harker for 2 seconds, the target is dragged back to Harker and is stunned for 2 seconds. Cooldown: 30/28/26/24/22 Range: 800

Slayer's Mark: Harker utters an oath of vengeance, marking the target for death. The mark lasts for 5 seconds and changes Harker's abilities for that target. Stake Through the Heart will also stun the target for 1.5 seconds, Holy Water will also apply a 20% movement speed reduction for 2 seconds and Silver Chains will suppress the target, instead of stunning, for 1.5 seconds. Cooldown: 45/42/39/36/33 Range: 1000

Okay, so that's pretty much the long and short of it. The numbers are, I think, a fairly accurate representation of current assassin's, however number's can easily be changed. And I'll go ahead and address the most obvious complaint first, "too much CC". While Harker does have a good bit of CC, most all of it is single target and it doesn't last extremely long. A well timed cleanse/flash combo can easily save your bacon. Besides, your tanks should be soaking up all the CC anyways

I came up with the idea for Harker by building more on personal rivalry (such as between Morgana and Kayle) than on national rivalry. Vladmir seemed a prime target for an archnemesis and thus (with a little help from Bram Stoker's Dracula) Harker was born. If you're having a hard time picturing what he'd look like, think something similar to Vampire Hunter D (except not as pale).

Anyways, I'd love to hear some feedback, let me know if you like the idea or not, and how you think it might be improved. Keep the criticism constructive and hopefully we'll have a champ that Riot will take notice of!

TR1M

11-06-2010

Op as **** but nice try

Reaper Roku

Recruiter

11-06-2010

It looks like a pretty cool concept so far. The numbers seem pretty solid too. I think he'd be a cool addition to LoL. Good work!

Bordellimies

11-06-2010

Does the holy water do extra damage against Sion? or do the silver chains do something very bad to Warwick?

Hextech Ifrit

11-07-2010

@Bordellimies

No, but that was pretty funny

@TR1M

If you think he's OP, tell me why. How can he be improved?

@Reaper Roku

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it!

Hextech Ifrit

11-07-2010

I'll only bump for Great Justice once. Anyone feel like giving some feedback? It would be much appreciated....

ChickenNoodo

11-07-2010

Needs a little nerfing

Passive:

- 3/5/7%

Stake to heart:

- +60% ability power
- 15 sec cooldown

Holy water:

- +25% ability power
- 4 second duration

Hextech Ifrit

11-08-2010

Quote:
ChickenNoodo:
Needs a little nerfing

Passive:

- 3/5/7%

Stake to heart:

- +60% ability power
- 15 sec cooldown

Holy water:

- +25% ability power
- 4 second duration

Interesting. I'll definitely consider it and figure some more numbers.

Rahasia

11-08-2010

I love the concept of the passive. I think two aoe abilities would be nice to take advantage of it, one to apply a debuff and one to damage.

Hextech Ifrit

11-10-2010

@Rahasia
Sweet, thanks for the comment

For all the rest of you Summoners, let me know what you think! Yay or Nay on the "Van Helsing"-esque champion? Any changes you guys would make?