Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: Teemo's ear party

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skreame

Recruiter

04-01-2013

Making me actually think those skins were on sale specially for one night and then bringing them back in substitution of a totally new sale that I was expecting. I am dissapoint.

Your Shadow

04-01-2013

Quote:
Ballistixz:
a teemo thread made by teemo. why isnt this thread in the -9000 downvotes by now?

Riven's cosmic ass is saving it, if only barely.

Schmoose

04-01-2013

When was the last time Shaco was on sale? i feel like its been awhile. so i would appreciate it if you got him on sale

PurpleRanger92

04-01-2013

Great sale please be true!!!

KingStyleToast

04-01-2013

Well the lil bunny Teemo is cute but seeing as I have Badger Teemo I might be able to resist buying him (doubtful but maybe)
What I really want since they switched artwork on the Frosted Ezreal skin is for that cute Nottingham Ezreal to be on sale!!

Oz SammyD X

04-01-2013

Yay bunny Teemo, definately buying this have been waiting for awhile, its such a good troll skin

RV03

04-01-2013

Quote:
saturos13:
I remember this being an ERROR before..... When you had that mafia miss fortune sale this was on sale for like 3 hours bought it before then Thanks riot!

Same here I was like wait... didnt i just see this sale lol

cIg Doublelift

04-01-2013

Valkyrie Leona is the only thing i don't have from the sale. This sucks =-= why not make more Easter skins.

DirrrtyDubstep

04-01-2013

Ugh I just bought Riven like two days ago!
Time to send in a support ticket and try and get half the RP back.
I hate doing that, makes me seem cheap.

LadyTinnu

04-01-2013

That Teemo skin I love the little eggs in the brush... if they're from the Teemo on my team, haha!