Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Account.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kraelk

11-06-2010

So, a while ago, I wanted to play LoL, so I downloaded the client, installed and played. I played for some time, enough to unlock some nice Champions(Master Yi, Ashe, Nunu, Tryndamere, Pantheon and 3 more I think) then, when a friend downloaded, I wanted to play a Practice game with him, however, he couldn't find my room, and I couldn't add him as friend. Then I found out I was on Europe Server and he was in North America Server. I must have downloaded the wrong client by accident, so I uninstalled the game, and downloaded the NA Client. GREAT, I created a new account and all. Now, I was wondering, would there be -any- way to move my unlecks from the old account to the new one?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

Recruiter

11-06-2010

Kraelk, unfortunately there's no feature to do this. You could try sending in a support ticket to http://support.leagueoflegends.com and ask them - however I can't promise they'll do it for you =-(