Shaco and Frozen Mallet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dranwin

12-06-2009

So I know that Shaco gets a 30% slow with his passive two shiv as well as the 30% when you throw 2 shiv. But even with this 30% slow I still have a lot of problems catching players after I jump in for a gank.

Does the slow provided by Frozen Mallet stack with the two shiv slow?

Rahler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

No slows stack. If a champion is affected by multiple slows, then the most powerful one is the only one that takes effect.

Wriggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahler View Post
No slows stack. If a champion is affected by multiple slows, then the most powerful one is the only one that takes effect.
That's only for slows from different items.

Quote:
v0.9.25.34 10-15-09

Item Slows: Slows from Items (Phage, Frozen Mallet, Rylaiís Scepter) will no longer stack. The largest slow will take effect until duration wears then next largest slow will take effect if itís still active.

Dranwin

12-06-2009

Anyone know about items stacking with hero abilities?

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

12-06-2009

They do but have diminishing returns iirc

RamboBatman

12-06-2009

Buffs/debuffs to movement speed all stack linearly until you are above/below a certain threshold at which point diminishing returns kick in. The upper bound is 490 iirc, the lower bound is 220. Above or below these bounds movement effects are (i believe) halved. So, in response to the OP, yes the slows stack, linearly, sometimes.

PhEEP

12-06-2009

Have you tried repeatedly right-clicking them and screaming violently? I hear that works to slow runners down. Just a thought...

Mello

Recruiter

12-07-2009

Yikes! dont waste the money

Your poison along with deceive should make it impossible for single targets to escape you, putting money into mallet is just going to hurt you in the end. Get phage, but turn it into trin as soon as you can, you'll be enjoying your deceive crits a lot more. Also don't use the shivs active unless your trying to do a quick spike or finishing off a champ.

Just 2 cents from a shaco lover