Mac patch stuck at 33% 1/2 99%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odysseus Azrael

04-01-2013

So im patching this thing over and over again for 2 days now . It always stuck at
Updating: 33% complete
Step 1/2: 99% complete, 0:59 remaining BIN_0x00000000

I already tried restarting the computer, i turned off the peer to peer, i repaired, deleted the support folder and the lol_launcher folder. Even reinstalling is already done yet i always got the same effin problem .
And this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1538750 doesnt even work .
Im so tired of doing this over and over .

I just need help please . I already search some thread with the same problem but it didnt work, i already tried what they say like what i said above. So im guessing maybe because I am using Mac client and they are using PC .

damn this LOL

Odysseus Azrael

04-01-2013

Fvck you riot ! Thanks for not responding ! Fvck you !!!

IAmAShoutcaster

04-01-2013

There are a ton of threads that already stated this issue. All you really need to do is try and search the forums ( With the search function) about this issue. Somewhere you'll usually find a solution.

If not, you can just redownload League >.> No need to be soooo... angry about it.

vApexPredator

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAShoutcaster View Post
There are a ton of threads that already stated this issue. All you really need to do is try and search the forums ( With the search function) about this issue. Somewhere you'll usually find a solution.

If not, you can just redownload League >.> No need to be soooo... angry about it.
its just too bad that none of these "solutions" currently work. re-downloading hasn't worked for people either, and the only fix is having someone with the newest patch installed, transfer it to you via usb. Why wouldn't someone get mad if the only way to fix this is to install league on an entirely different computer?

Odysseus Azrael

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAShoutcaster View Post

did you even read my message ? I said I ALREADY LOOK AT THOSE THREADS AND ALL OF THE SOLUTIONS GIVEN IN THE THREAD IS NOT FVCKING WORKING !!!

vApexPredator

04-02-2013

bump

WillWorkForFEED

06-01-2013

bump

same here

bozqezawsr

07-10-2013

same

KiingBuzzo

08-06-2013

Same thing happening for me. I've exited and opened several times, let it download for quite awhile as well but still nothing. I'm in the process of trying again, I guess we'll see. Would love to get a response.

Elduris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

08-06-2013

Hey KiingBuzzo!

Are you having these issues when applying a patch or just downloading the game? Some common fixes include disabling peer to peer transfer and uninstalling Pando Media Booster. To disable peer to peer transfer, click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of your launcher. Make sure the box is unchecked, close the application, and re-open it. Pando Media Booster can simply be uninstalled via your Control Panel. It's software that is included with the game, but not necessary to run League of Legends.