Items for AP Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YDKJMF

11-06-2010

I've been trying to find a good item build for AP Teemo, but, being a new player, I don't really know what to go. I figure Malady and Nashor's would be a good combo, but I'm not sure..

NubKitty

11-06-2010

mejai's, zonyas, raylai's.

YDKJMF

11-06-2010

Isn't Mejai's only good if I'm getting a lot of kills and living?

Forty Bass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

yes to the mejai's, i never get snowball items because i die too much.. with teemo i go hybrid with malady, gunblade, and nashers tooth.

ghostlight

11-06-2010

guisoo rage blade is nice...and i like lich bane against squishies or madreds blood razor against tanks

Archair

11-07-2010

I play AP Teemo and find him very fun to play and a very good lane / map controller.

Summoner Skills:
Flash (I play close to shrooms and flash behind shrooms in order to get away / trap)
Ignite

Masteries:
9 / 0 / 21

Main playstyle to keep in mind is to run in, Blinding Dart, regular hit (toxic shot poison damage) and then run away until cooldown for Blinding Dart is back up. Easy 2 hit combo that is cheaply magnified by Lich Bane.

My skilling order is:
Blinding Dart
Toxic Shot
Blinding Dart
Toxic Shot
Blinding Dart
Noxious Trap
Blinding Dart
Toxic Shot
Blinding Dart
Toxic Shot
Noxious Trap
Toxic Shot
Move Quick
Move Quick
Move Quick
Noxious Trap
Move Quick
Move Quick

Items I use for AP Teemo are:

Boots of Speed, 2 Health Pots, 1 Mana Pot (Enhanced Movement 1)
Amplifying Tome -> Mejai's Soulstealer (Ability Power and Snowballing ASAP ~around the time you get shrooms~)
Sorcerer's Shoes (Enhanced Movement 2 and +20 Magic Penetration)

Amplifying Tome + Sapphire Crystal -> Sheen (Ability Power + Mana + starting your tempo of magnifying the 2 hit combo with Sheen procs)
Blasting Wand
Null-Magic Mantle
Upgrade to Lich Bane (Your 2 hit Blinding Dart / Toxic Shot combo will do some pretty damage now)
Blasting Wand
Needlessly Large Rod
Upgrade to Zhonya's Ring (Very Nice AP now)
Amplifying Tome + Amplifying Tome -> Hextech Revolver (AP + Self Healing)
Amplifying Tome + Hextech Revolver -> Will of Ancients (More AP + Self Healing Aura)
Last item I usually get is Void Staff (Ability Power, +40% Magic Penetration) due to the fact that the only ones that can withstand the standard 2 hit combo are usually magic resistant tanks in the end game.