Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Killing leavers on summoners platform.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haxxxalot

11-06-2010

Just noticed this, wondering when it was implimented. A twitch ragequit a game and i wanted to have a laugh, so i ult/zonias with fiddle and he takes no damage. i remember being able to do this awhile back specificly with karthus. Using his ult would kill low leveled leavers/afk's on the summoners platform. Now im not against them adding this, less farming free kills for ult's like karth,lux, AP ashe, etc. But was it ninja added or was it in some patch notes i missed?

Azghyn Nite

Recruiter

11-06-2010

It was in patchnotes you missed

Wuffly

11-06-2010

About a month ago. All disconnected players receive 1000 magic resist.

Lion7

11-06-2010

They fixed this in the last patch. People that are AFK for more then 10 minutes get a +1000MR buff.
I think they implemented this because people saw the observer mode in WCG (lvl 1 kennen on spawn) and suggested taking Karthus for a free kill every few minutes

Haxxxalot

11-06-2010

Thanks for the quick answers guys. Guess i really need to start reading the patchnotes thoroughly.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

11-06-2010

Quote:
Udyr:
League of Legends and PVP.net will be updated during scheduled maintenance on 9/21/2010.
  • Disconnected players will now run home if their Recall is interrupted
  • Disconnected players now gain 1000 Magic Resist after 1 minute of continuous disconnection
  • The Dragon on Twisted Treeline no longer grants his buff to dead allied champions
  • The Dragon buff on Twisted Treeline now has a proper cooldown timer
  • Decreased loading time by up to 30% depending on the hardware
  • Fixed several client crashes

Sona patch

lonelan

11-06-2010

Reading.