Riot should steal terrorblade from dota

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voracious Eater

11-06-2010

Riot, please steal Terrorblade, the Soul Stealer, from DotA. He's a very fun hero and I would like to play him in LoL

Or

At least replace Urgot's ultimate with Sunder.

In case anyone doesn't know what Sunder is; it's Terrorblade's ultimate, it allows him to swap hp with the target.

Dunkelzahn

11-06-2010

nah

DarkSmokePuncher

11-06-2010

I loved Terrorblade back in the day. That being said, Riot doesn't do direct ports, especially when Terrorblade's drain is already on Fiddlesticks. However, I agree that there are some interesting effects you get from Terrorblade that we don't have yet: the clones, the melee to ranged, and especially Sunder.

Also, for the information of those who never played DOTA, Sunder swaps hp with an enemy, but you can't bring them below a certain percentage of health. I forget how much at max rank, but maybe 25% or something?

Setsa

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSmokePuncher View Post
I loved Terrorblade back in the day. That being said, Riot doesn't do direct ports, especially when Terrorblade's drain is already on Fiddlesticks. However, I agree that there are some interesting effects you get from Terrorblade that we don't have yet: the clones, the melee to ranged, and especially Sunder.

Also, for the information of those who never played DOTA, Sunder swaps hp with an enemy, but you can't bring them below a certain percentage of health. I forget how much at max rank, but maybe 25% or something?
Fiddle doesn't have TB's new HP drain

Haestro

11-06-2010

Terrorblade was terribly boring to play.

Equos

11-06-2010

skadi ftw

Garamor

11-06-2010

sunder dagon
sunder... dagon...

asides from the fun gimp times, terrorblade was one of those heroes that got really ****ing broken once he had 2 items... you just couldn't kill him

Tentakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haestro View Post
Terrorblade was terribly boring to play.
Then you simply lack the brain to make things interesting

Crobot

11-06-2010

I think the whole lifeswap mechanic would be one of the things Zileas wouldn't like to see in LoL, considering he doesn't like rupture either.