Tryndamere can ult when silenced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

Some champions have suppression because otherwise, their ults would be useless.

This is Tryndamere's version. If any regular CC knocked out his ult, which is what his core character is based around in team fights, want to know how useful he'd be?

Or lol, if CC interrupted his ult. That'd be golden.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

So, you're complaining that Tryndamere can activate an ult that leaves him at 1 hp for 6 seconds while you stun him...?

Generally, he's going to die anyways, and it doesn't actually break the CC.

Remsiag

Recruiter

11-06-2010

Decent Tryd's get Flash and learn how to spin thur walls and never die.

Tentakoo

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immafeedyou View Post
I am aware it's in his skill description. That wasnt what i was getting at. Somethings are clearly over your head you 15 year old child.

I know what you are saying, because it used to be 1~2 patches ago when trynd could not ult while silenced, i forgot which patch changed his ult to un-silencable

Immafeedyou

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haelstrom View Post
Some champions have suppression because otherwise, their ults would be useless.

This is Tryndamere's version. If any regular CC knocked out his ult, which is what his core character is based around in team fights, want to know how useful he'd be?

Or lol, if CC interrupted his ult. That'd be golden.
So what you are saying is other champs need to actual time their skill so its not stopped by cc. Trynd gets a free card.
hmm.

This also means trynd has a bonus olaf ult as his passive, being able to activate his ult no matter what even when cc'ed. We can jump into that conversation as well i guess,.

BJSV

11-06-2010

Yeah sometimes it stops him sometimes it doesnt. Its really tragic.

Pmuzi

11-06-2010

so tryn is basicaly a champ that sticks around for 8~10 seconds TOPS in a team battle and you wanna cut 6... stop those trynQQ threads already

JeffryWinkles

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immafeedyou View Post
I am aware it's in his skill description. That wasnt what i was getting at. Somethings are clearly over your head you 15 year old child.
are you also surprised that olaf can't be stunned,slowed,silenced also?

should stuns silences also include that when people are black shielded that the effect wont work?

no learn the champs and play.

Theevun

11-06-2010

If any regular CC knocked out his ult, which is what his core character is based around in team fights, want to know how useful he'd be?

Lets ask:
Nunu
Galio
MF
Katarina
Lux
Twitch

CC any of them during their ult and all they get is a cool down timer until their next one.

Immafeedyou

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulHope View Post
are you also surprised that olaf can't be stunned,slowed,silenced also?

should stuns silences also include that when people are black shielded that the effect wont work?

no learn the champs and play.

No im just asking why silence stops every other champ except trynd. Im aware that olaf's ULT stops all cc.

Trynd can activiate his ult no matter what. even when silenced. So what is the point of the silence cc then if it doesnt work on him.

I dont care if he uses it while stunned, rooted, slowed, snared or whatever. Silence should make it so you cant use any spells like its intended.