Twitch Stealth Exploit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenser

11-06-2010

I'm probably going to come out of this feeling like a big noob once you guys tell me this is "Working as intended" or is "Part of the game," but I always thought Twitch's stealth was supposed to be gradual?

Since last patch, I've played several games against Twitch, and in quite a few of those I'd get Twitch almost dead, only to have him completely vanish right in front of me. I'm not talking about the normal "Twitch fading slowly into invisibility" that I'm familiar with. I'm talking about him just instantly blinking out of existence right as he knew he was about to die. When I questioned one Twitch about this, he just said ":P My lips are sealed" or something to that effect. Implying that it was some big secret.

Anyone know anything about this?

KamikazeSaint

11-06-2010

My lips are sealed

Edit: no one say a word, or i'll I'll..

Azuredragon653

11-06-2010

No one's stealth is gradual.

Goochy Goo

11-06-2010

I've seen the same problem too, I just assumed it wasn't showing the "Fading" animation.

CounterCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

flash stealth

BloodTrinity

11-06-2010

Twitch auto stealths after a short amount of time, when taking damage and after he used his Q.

Minutemade

11-06-2010

depends if he flashed right before his stealth completed, or if he entered a bush as he was stealthing. From what you've said thats what i could guess, since those two I've actually done a few times.

IS157fe21a04744d8bc0335

11-06-2010

ye its good

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

its got to be a glitch if he just blinks away. unless he had flash while stealthing then it might look like it was instant. I just played against one and didn't notice anything to this effect though. and if you keep damage on him he shouldn't stealth for 5 seconds.

KamikazeSaint

11-06-2010

Alright, they don't really fade per say. They instantly go invisible when they can, it just happens slower when they take damage.