Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most fun champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oO Goku

Recruiter

07-07-2013

Personally, I'd say Lee Sin is one of the most fun champions. I've played every champion in the game and have never enjoyed playing one as much as Lee Sin. He is my main and I have played well over 500 games with him at least I think and I have never grown tired of him. However, it depends on what roles you enjoy playing and the things you enjoy doing in the game, I can't really tell you who is the most fun champion because everyone has different opinions. Go and try Lee Sin though, the plays you can make with him and unbelievable, same with Orianna. Good luck!

SuperNobbs

07-07-2013

Karthus. Ermagerd.

IPlayChampions

07-07-2013

Mmmm.

People say she sucks, but she's totally fun.

Fiora.

First timed her in normal, 34-15. Try it, she's so fun.

diamondjade

07-08-2013

Jayce is soooooo fun. His abilities look super cool, especially his dunk. Jayce FTW

Delingar

07-08-2013

Lulu always makes me laugh...I mean, how can you not laugh turning an enemy into a squirrel or ulting a fully feasted Chogath and making him GINORMOUS??

Thresh is fun; you are tanky, you can do damage, and you can piss off your opponents with a good hook.

Draven cuz....Drraaaaaven. I'm a circus juggler with swords and I keel people.

I also like J4. His voice clips are funny and I love his dramatic "FOR THE KING" when you ult.

TheEpicN0ob

07-08-2013

I THINK that Blitzcrank is one of the most fun champions to pay as. Pulling people into turrets and/or spawn pool is quite fun and funny to watch and do.

AwakeningChaos

07-14-2013

Yes, it is. It consists of a RPG and 2-D game. It can be a 5v5 pvp match, or a 3v3 pvp match, or 1v1 pvp match. It can solo play against bots, 5v5, 3v3, and 1v1. It is a easy, fast to learn game. It is one of the most played game on PC in the world. My friends and I really enjoy this game, and I hope you can join. If you need help or guidance, add me
@AwakeningChaos : Lv 30
@AwakingMyth : Lv 13-15

Or contact me
@legitstud@ymail.com :Check every month
@legitstud@gmail.com :Check every day
@ipodchao@me.com :Check every minute

Link to sign up: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=508322504b9a1904909491

AJStarhiker

07-14-2013

My current favorites are Teemo (yes, I'm *that* player), Lulu (like Delingar said, what's not to like about polymorphing enemies and making a max-stack Cho'gath even bigger), and Quinn (her speech lines about Valor are funny).

LordVaktus

07-14-2013

Tryndamere is my favorite, even though many people think he is trash, he's fun and awesome to play as.

Venombeer

07-15-2013

Teemo is really fun!