Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most fun champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

federaly

04-05-2013

Oriana is wicked cool and tons of fun. The way all her skills work together to place and activate her ball make her very interesting and deep. Plus she is free right now so try her!

MeltedWater

04-05-2013

My favorite champion to play is definitely Zyra. She's so fun, and her kit is consistently enough to kill any squishy. She has lots of CC and utility in team fights, and she's good at getting away.

I also like Alistar and Fiddlesticks, they would have to be 2nd and 3rd. So much CC on Alistar, and Fiddlesticks' fear is really OP. And his ult does so much damage if you can use it right!

JabaRune

04-05-2013

lee sin, ap ez, ap nidalee, and renekton are the champions that I find to be the most fun out of those I think you would enjoy lee sin or renekton the most

LordVaktus

04-05-2013

Tryndamere is my favorite, he makes me happy while laning with him :3

knivesoutt

04-06-2013

Orianna!

Hard to master tho, and that's what makes her so fun in my opinion

KingStyleToast

04-06-2013

Wukong and Fizz are in my opinion extremely fun to play and are my two favorite champions in the game. I just recently picked up Kog'maw and I have to say he is quite fun also but in a different way and really requires a team built around him to perform at his best. Cho'gath is also a lot of fun. I mean there is nothing quite so rewarding as eating your enemy. Especially if that enemy happens to be a certain Yordle.

knivesoutt

04-06-2013

Quote:
KingStyleToast:
Wukong and Fizz are in my opinion extremely fun to play and are my two favorite champions in the game. I just recently picked up Kog'maw and I have to say he is quite fun also but in a different way and really requires a team built around him to perform at his best. Cho'gath is also a lot of fun. I mean there is nothing quite so rewarding as eating your enemy. Especially if that enemy happens to be a certain Yordle.

You are not talking about Teemo right? such a cute little snack

KingStyleToast

04-06-2013

Quote:
knivesoutt:
You are not talking about Teemo right? such a cute little snack

Certainly not :P I'd never eat something so fluffy and cute. Wait... NOM NOM NOM

Nick Halden 23

04-07-2013

Definitely Zed, he radiates awesomeness
plus you can like jungle/mid/ top with him
once you get used to him, he can be really good as well
i found him squishy in the start, but tht was just me
his ultimate could be upgraded a bit but anyway he is real cool

Fate000

04-07-2013

Among your list, I'd say Orianna is the only champion that's extremely fun, according to me. The others, while definitely effective, are pretty boring. Zed is also amazingly fun. I'd also suggest any of the two-form champions like Elise or Jayce (Nidalee is a little dull), or even Lee Sin.

Since you like Zed I'd recommend other assassins like Diana or Katarina. These two are the most fun for me, but everyone has different tastes. Just try all the champions on free weeks until one sparks your interest...