Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most fun champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JD Phoenix

09-27-2014

When you are deciding which champions to play there are pretty much 3 categories. Ones who you think are op so you play them in hopes of being op. Ones who you are actually comfortable with. And ones that are just really fun to play. (these can overlap) Right now, my favorite champion to play as for fun is leblanc. She has mad jukes. Her w is just so much fun, and once you have ur ult, you can juke again. When I play leblanc I barely die because if I'm ever low, I can always juke away, or the enemy goes after my dopple. Not only is she really fun, but she is also really good if you get used to her.

JD Phoenix

09-27-2014

When you are deciding which champions to play there are pretty much 3 categories. Ones who you think are op so you play them in hopes of being op. Ones who you are actually comfortable with. And ones that are just really fun to play. (these can overlap) Right now, my favorite champion to play as for fun is leblanc. She has mad jukes. Her w is just so much fun, and once you have ur ult, you can juke again. When I play leblanc I barely die because if I'm ever low, I can always juke away, or the enemy goes after my dopple. Not only is she really fun, but she is also really good if you get used to her.

TysonGhee

10-02-2014

I Find Gragas and Gangplank fun, Fiddlesticks is decent aswell.

Mad0rbitz

10-02-2014

Syndra, her stuns are awesome and I love to ult someone and then try and stun their entire team. So gratifying to see 3-5 man stuns. Her kit in general is A+ to me

Menisz

10-03-2014

Master Yi. Once he has good damage built and attack speed he is very strong. His Q is perfect for gap closing and ignoring damage. His ultimate allows him to ignore all slows. He is a very good ganker for these reasons

Stibbs

10-06-2014

I was in the same place a while back and I didn't really know what I would like. I tried anivia and loved her kit because she is just so strong and also hard to play effectively. And I loved getting so good with her that anyone at my level would counter pick and id still win lane. Then after a while I branched out again. And found riven.. I really enjoy her because there is so much outplay potential. Those are my two favorite, but honestly you just need to play a ton of people and find that champ that really gets ya going. Anivia and riven are mine.. so I can suggest them but some people hate playing both of those champs. Its all you man.. good luck!