Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most fun champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vergil

Recruiter

03-31-2013

Hey guys I was just wondering who you guys think is the most fun champion to play.
Personally, whenever I like a chmapion I play them like 20 games straight and then end up getting bored of them. Maybe I just play boring champions idk.
At the moment Zed has lasted me a lot of games and I still find him fun, as well as Kha Zix, but these are literally like the only 2 of the 40 champs I have that I find fun.
Im about to buy a new champion and am wondering who you guys think is fun?
My thoughts atm are Wu Kong, J4, Renekton, Orianna, Varus, but any suggestions would be awsome! Ty

Wipe on trash

03-31-2013

Same issues. 10-15 games and I can't stand most of them... except for Heimerdinger. Boy, this little guy is so much fun. I don't know why no one plays him, but he's super devastating, most people have never even seen him, they've heard he's squishy and easy to kill and foolishly jump, not even knowing what his kit is. "Turrets, meh.. They attacking minions atm". huehuehue. Old Karma was infinite fun. New one.. Did five games and abandoned her.

BooneBuck

03-31-2013

Everyone has different tastes. Just play and see what bites you.

Luucidx

03-31-2013

I personally enjoy Orianna the most out of the list. I am more of a middle lane player though.

xbladethemaster

03-31-2013

Seriously, what BooneBuck said. You just have to play champs until one sparks your interest.

Personally, I always love playing J4. He's my favorite champ by far.

Amphibious One

04-01-2013

Out of your list, I would choose Wukong. You will have a lot of fun with the invisibility, plus he is great 1v1 and adding to a team fight with his ult. They are really all good choices though.

CrescentNight

04-01-2013

why dont you try ahri? she's pretty fun to play

Aptil

04-05-2013

I honestly find Riven, Lux, Miss Fortune and Diana super fun to play. Take advantage of the weekly free champion rotation to try out some new ones and see if one of them will be one of your new favorites~!

AJStarhiker

04-05-2013

My two personal faves are Teemo and Lulu.

Teemo because I tried him free the first or second week I played and knew he would be my first bought champion.

Lulu...is just plain fun.

I think I like them because they are both relatively flexible in how they are played. I've figured out how to play Teemo in most roles (except jungle) and Lulu can play either a harrassing or a buffing support.

OnePumpWonder69

Recruiter

04-05-2013

Quote:
Hey guys I was just wondering who you guys think is the most fun champion to play.
Personally, whenever I like a chmapion I play them like 20 games straight and then end up getting bored of them. Maybe I just play boring champions idk.
At the moment Zed has lasted me a lot of games and I still find him fun, as well as Kha Zix, but these are literally like the only 2 of the 40 champs I have that I find fun.
Since you said you like Zed. I would try other assassins like Katarina and Akali for example, i would recommend.
Quote:
My thoughts atm are Wu Kong, J4, Renekton, Orianna, Varus, but any suggestions would be awsome! Ty

If your only looking for Champion recommendations from the list. I would go for Wu Kong, or Varus. Good Luck!