Nidalee's cougar form W has needed a QOL buff for a LONG TIME (I think)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mecca

03-31-2013

Pounce jumps in the direction Nidalee is currently facing. Not in the general direction of her current destination or towards the mouse (lolol cat chasing mouse).

This doesn't cause too many issues; but it frequently does make Nidalee seem a bit derpy.

When I am in lane and try to hop over and assassinate the enemy. I go into cougar form and right click to start running towards them. As far as I'm concerned, I press W right after I click to run to the enemy champion; but Nidalee is like "I need to run around these minions if I'm going to get all the way over there!" and she pounces 90 degrees to the left of where I was planning on pouncing.

This sort of thing also happens sometimes when trying to jump over terrain if you don't pounce at the right time.

Should pounce be changed to jump in the direction of the mouse instead of the direction Nidalee is currently facing?

Mecca

04-02-2013

bump

Vhaegor

04-02-2013

I agree, it should just be changed to all other dashs in that it goes in the direction of your mouse. I also think she needs some more changes though, go to http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3293973 if you want to discuss it.