Official Akali is an OP champion and only NOOBS play with her thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProPlayerGuy

03-31-2013

Ok well we all know Akali is an OP champion and needs to get nerfed. I consider myself a professional and even I have trouble with Akali. Akali isn't hard to use I mean she has short cool downs and you can spam her ultimate 3 times and she has no skillshots. I'd rate Akali's difficulty level 1/10 even Yi is slightly more difficult to use than her. I speak for many when I say nerf Akali and I usually don't complain about champions I usually own everybody I play but Akali is just ridiculously OP.

UgIierBetty

03-31-2013

You probably did this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyE4O2NfalY
got her fed,

and then she carried because that's what happens when a champion gets fed.

DarksideEric

03-31-2013

This is just too easy...

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPlayerGuy View Post
I consider myself a professional
http://www.lolking.net/search?name=ProPlayerGuy

Don't even have the balls to talk on your main, some pro, gtfo please.

Crimson5pheonix

03-31-2013

I will give this thread all of the dignity it deserves.

On a scale of one to mad, how mad are you bro?

The PKK Revenge

03-31-2013

This isn't the first thread this guy has started about Akali being OP. Honestly...I get the feeling that he is just being sarcastic and trolling. The other thread seemed more obvious than this one but still...

So yeah, pretty sure this is just a troll thread do to all the other people actually QQ'ing about Akali.

Nukes86

03-31-2013

Akali is bullcrap. A 12 year old can suck with her and still rack up kills.

*Her passive is bullcrap, Since she doesn't use mana, she has nearly great sustain in lane.

*Gank her? Sure, you can do that but you better be willing to buy a Pink ward every time you want her dead. Shroud is basically bullcrap. Why would an assasin with such burst damage and sustain have the ability to just drop that thing and stay safe, get increased resistances while she waits for her cooldowns? Look at other assasins like Diana for example who have to manage their mana and have to go all in and get a kill otherwise they're dead.

*A triple blink to a target? This skill alone is enough to get a kill on a squishy target most of the times.

*She has no skillshots. All her skills are targeted. For a champ that takes so little skill, the rewards for playing her are insane.

I don't think she's overpowered, but she's too good. She beats every other assasin, her kit is amazing in every way. She can just build tanky and still deal a crapload of damage, something that other assasins can't do so well.

It's frustrating having to play against an Akali knowing that you'll have to constantly gank her because if she gets one or two kills she'll snowball so hard she can win the game by herself.

/rant over.

Inb4 25 downvotes and 25 replies saying "lol you must suck if you can't deal with her". I can, in fact I've ruined a ton of Akalis mid, but that doesn't change the fact that her whole kit is just too good.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-31-2013

:/ akali is strong and simple, what have you done about it? Besides cry I mean

DarksideEric

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukes86 View Post
Inb4 25 downvotes and 25 replies saying "lol you must suck if you can't deal with her". I can, in fact I've ruined a ton of Akalis mid, but that doesn't change the fact that her whole kit is just too good.
You realize this is a conflicting statement, right?

>I've destroyed Akalis, it's easy
>GOTDAMNIT SHE'S TOO GOOD!

Pick one.

Odynoll

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukes86 View Post
Akali is bullcrap. A 12 year old can suck with her and still rack up kills.

*Her passive is bullcrap, Since she doesn't use mana, she has nearly great sustain in lane.

*Gank her? Sure, you can do that but you better be willing to buy a Pink ward every time you want her dead. Shroud is basically bullcrap. Why would an assasin with such burst damage and sustain have the ability to just drop that thing and stay safe, get increased resistances while she waits for her cooldowns? Look at other assasins like Diana for example who have to manage their mana and have to go all in and get a kill otherwise they're dead.

*A triple blink to a target? This skill alone is enough to get a kill on a squishy target most of the times.

*She has no skillshots. All her skills are targeted. For a champ that takes so little skill, the rewards for playing her are insane.

I don't think she's overpowered, but she's too good. She beats every other assasin, her kit is amazing in every way. She can just build tanky and still deal a crapload of damage, something that other assasins can't do so well.

It's frustrating having to play against an Akali knowing that you'll have to constantly gank her because if she gets one or two kills she'll snowball so hard she can win the game by herself.

/rant over.

1. They aren't blinks, they're dashes. Big difference, really.

2. She can't build tanky at all, unless she buys like a Warmogs as a 6th item

3. She actually only has 2 targeted abilities, Q and R. At least learn her skills man...

4. Lots of champs snowball off of a couple kills. It's called getting fed. That's literally how the game works. Kills = fed = you're supposed to have an advantage