Lux is useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PetalDance

11-06-2010

^topic.

edit;
to post constructively, her damage just doesn't compare to other mages. On paper her shield is great, not so much.

I think a large part of this stems from her early skills base damage. A nuke at level one, with 60 damage, yeah it hit's two targets, will that ever get 2 you want, rarely.

Her Lucent singularity, 60 starting damage, .6 scaling. Gragas starts with 100 damage, with a .9 scaling. They are almost the same skill practically and she gets the shaft.

Her ult is great, that's all that's going on that.

Moreover, she has 0 mobility, 0 oh **** butttons, she isn't even comparable to morganna in terms of that. At least with morg, she can snare you, shield herself for a ton, and slow/stun you, all with huge ratios.

What is the use of lux.

zitmon

11-06-2010

umm NO she is OP when i play her. every game i go like 7/2 because of her abbilities long range. i will go mid and be dominating in the first 3 min. i will stand back and wipe out mid with my long range moves.

ANDRETHEGOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

Requires positioning.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitmon View Post
umm NO she is OP when i play her. every game i go like 7/2 because of her abbilities long range. i will go mid and be dominating in the first 3 min. i will stand back and wipe out mid with my long range moves.
Which translated into English reads -

"I R PRO K DIS DA PRUFE".

Kenny Senpai

11-06-2010

This thread is new and exciting...

Burger Betty

11-06-2010

Lux requires high AP at the expense of survivability, but when you have it, she can pump out tons of damage. The trouble is everything she has is a skillshot.

Try building her with Arcangels, Sorc Shoes, Zhonya's, Glacial Shroud, another Arcangels, Ghost and Flash, 9/0/21.

Qbert

11-06-2010

I just played Corki, friend was Lux... We were getting double/triple kills almost every initiation. The two character hold plus her slow & ult is a beastly combination, even more so when others are in the fight too.

PetalDance

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumsberg View Post
Lux requires high AP at the expense of survivability, but when you have it, she can pump out tons of damage. The trouble is everything she has is a skillshot.

Try building her with Arcangels, Sorc Shoes, Zhonya's, Glacial Shroud, another Arcangels, Ghost and Flash, 9/0/21.
She has **** ap ratios.

TheGreatSaiyaman

11-06-2010

i went 8-1-18 in a ranked yesterday with her

Booterang

11-06-2010

Lux is a character that is in a bit of a poor spot. Sure she has her benefits (Baron snipe anyone?) but there are other characters in the game that can do what she does better. Examples include Karthus, Morgana (when she makes it past ban) sion, and anivia.