are dps the new tanks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zitmon

11-06-2010

just last game my team DOMINATED, but without a tank? well our teemo said he would tank, of course everyone was laughing. how could one of the squishyest champions in the game be a good tank?

well he went for zerkers graves, then he went for a warmogs so he only had 2 items but after 5 min he was DOMINATING. why? because teemo is a good farmer with his shrooms and the fact he can go later on DPS. so his next 2 items where starks and infinity edge. so he now had 3000 health AND ultimante DPS items.

so late game he got another warmogs and then he got a bloodrazers. our team was feeding (including me) but we where dominating in the team fights because of teemo. because of him we won!

so are dps the new tanks? teemo dominated as a tank because he was dishing out dmg and he made everyone attack him. but because he had ALOT of health (almost 5k) people had a hard time killing him. therfore arent DPS the new tanks?

if you have a good farming DPS (which is like any dps) then couldnt it become a tank that everyone wants to kill?

IMLOwl

11-06-2010

I would get thornmail, then go smoke a cigarette and enjoy the pile of corpses next to my hero when I returned.

Takalah

11-06-2010

NO.

zitmon

11-06-2010

k thornmail only gives 25% of the dmg back, so why would u stand there and die? i have thried this with yi and jax and it works.

Lavosking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
I would get thornmail, then go smoke a cigarette and enjoy the pile of corpses next to my hero when I returned.
have fun with the influx of leblanc players =P

IMLOwl

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitmon View Post
k thornmail only gives 25% of the dmg back, so why would u stand there and die?
*headdesk*

No, making a DPS a tank only works in low level games.

IS157fe21a04744d8bc0335

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takalah View Post
NO.
this

Qbert

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitmon View Post
k thornmail only gives 25% of the dmg back, so why would u stand there and die? i have thried this with yi and jax and it works.
30%.

Devil May LOL

11-06-2010

implying that getting warmog = tank.

no. Just no.

zitmon

11-06-2010

no i mean if u had health while dealing a ton of dmg people will try and kill you in team fights but you will have a lot of health. so it would take long to kill you so your other dps can kill 2