Permanent Leave Mark?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

orangeroo

11-06-2010

Hi,

i've been playing LoL for awhile now and am level 20+. however, when i first started off playing LoL, i had left one game as i wasn't yet familiar with how the game works and didn't know that leaving a game halfway would give you a permanent leave mark. i was wondering why there isn't reset for the leaving counter and the non-leaver bonus IP? especially since that leave was a really long time ago, that it was due to my own ignorance (-_-) and i haven't left any games since.

p/s: not sure if this questions is posted in the right forum but well, here goes...

Jath

11-06-2010

There's no real reason to worry about the one leave. If you've left minimum amount of games, it doesn't even show. I've only left one myself in my whole time playing, and it doesn't show. Just don't leave anymore, and you're good.

But, no. No way to remove the leave.

Spoing

11-06-2010

Start a new account.

Or just have it, 1 leave isnt bad.

IMLOwl

11-06-2010

Everyone has at least one through a ****ty connection or an ill-timed bug splat. No need to worry about it. No one's going to think poorly of you.

Perennial

11-06-2010

you left your teamates
you deserve to have that leave in your profile

orangeroo

11-06-2010

okay. but it does forfeit you of the extra non-leaver IP forever right? which seems kind of unfair..

fredyybob

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeroo View Post
okay. but it does forfeit you of the extra non-leaver IP forever right? which seems kind of unfair..
no, only for like ten games...

orangeroo

11-06-2010

oh i see

Amadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredyybob View Post
no, only for like ten games...
The non-leaver IP increases slowly over ten games. I believe that by leaving you lose 5 games worth of it over the next ten, which is.. 115 IP?

Alcalz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

Don't worry about the IP, you gain it back.

And don't worry about the leave... I also have one leave from when my internet got turned off without me being told in advance -_-

A single leave is entirely excusable. The problem is people who do it regularly.