Zac in bushes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

I love this champion and feel he's very balanced, but the only problem I have with him is that its rather hard to tell when he's in a bush, more notably the small ones due to the fact that when he becomes transparent, you can't really tell. Maybe its the amount of transparency that is set when he goes in a bush or something else, but when I do it, its nigh impossible to tell when I am and when I'm not. With his hidden passive having him grow quite large, it makes it even harder to tell where exactly you might be standing some time.

For all I know it might just be me having a hard time seeing though, but its still my two cents about him.

Adenex

03-31-2013

I can see where your going with this. I haven't used zac with his normal skin but it sounds like he blends in pretty well. I would say a pretty good way to see him is to get the sunfie cape. A good item and a good help to spot him out in you condition.

Icage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

i haven't tried the skin on him but i'd imagine it wouldn't have that problem, its just that the transparency isn't obvious enough on the classic skin

niqht

03-31-2013

He needs a Gumby skin, and have Pokey pop up behind him and kick him in the ass when he does a sling shot.