Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is your LCS NA Allstar team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JayPope

03-31-2013

Hey all, since the allstars is coming up soon, (actual voting on april 2 I believe) I was just curious to see what everyones NA Allstar team would be.

Mine (with explanations) is the following:

TopLane - Voyboy
MidLane - Scarra
Adc - Doublelift
Support - Xpecial
Jungler - Saintvicious

My reasoning for Voyboy being top lane is the fact that he is extremely consistant and also extremely clutch. There have been several games this season where he has been the main reason Curse have come out on top due to his late game effectiveness in teamfighting, and also just total dominance. He also brings a lot of innovative variety in his champion pool. The runner up in the top lane for me would be Dyrus. Dyrus is also very consistant and is constantly forcing teams to make him the main focus to shut down in lane.

For mid lane, Scarra is a leader and a playmaker. He is also extremely consistant in his play and in general, if scarra does well, Dig takes the win. His aggresion goes hand in hand with Voyboys and Saints aggresion.

For the bot lane I chose doublelift and xpecial. Doublelift is known for his amazing mechanics and he proves it every time he plays. He does make some risky and maybe not so great decisions, but he is clearly the superior mechanic adc in the NA. Cop was the runner up, however he is a little too passive and doesnt show the aggresion I believe will be needed for the LCS allstar games. Xpecial goes well with doublelift in my opinion because of how well he is at protecting the carry and pretty much babysitting. This will allow doublelift to get his farm throughout the game and become a huge late game threat.

For jungle, Saintvicious is the man. He is constantly causing trouble in the LCS and always grabbing early kills which allows Curse to snowball. He also has a different, more experienced view of the game being that he is older and sort of thinks differently than the other younger players.

Well there you have it, thats my Allstar team, and reasoning behind the picks. Please create your own team and post it below.

plasmatorture

Recruiter

03-31-2013

I would maybe go with Patoy but otherwise I'd do the same picks as you.

Wulric

03-31-2013

Mine is

Top Lane: Darius
Mid Lane: Scarra
Adc: Cop
Support: Elementz
Jungler: Saintvicious

HolyHammerStrike

03-31-2013

Quote:
Wulric:
Mine is

Top Lane: Darius
Mid Lane: Scarra
Adc: Cop
Support: Elementz
Jungler: Saintvicious

You meant Dyrus top right?

Claptrap Bot

03-31-2013

Chicks Dig ELO

Bring it back

And it was K

03-31-2013

Quote:
Claptrap Bot:
Chicks Dig ELO

Bring it back

NA would win worlds with CDE mang.

No. No. 'Murrika would win worlds.

futuresight23

03-31-2013

Patoy has probably been the best support so far, but other support choices are better known. I can't really argue that much with the selections otherwise.

JayPope

03-31-2013

thanks for posting, keep it going :]

LordFeint

03-31-2013

TRM, Saint, JiJi, LiftLift and Hellementz.

Dream team NA

Str3SSed

03-31-2013

snoopeh x 5