ELO hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moosespank

03-31-2013

Can someone tell be how to get out of ELO hell. I got placed in bronze I and got demoted to Bronze II because I will either have a troll in the team or the team sucks. I know it's not me because I always do well in the match unless another champion is fed and shuts me down.

I need some way to get out!

iamesauce

03-31-2013

stop sucking at LoL

-someone who went from Bronze 4 to currently being on Gold 4 promo series

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosespank View Post
Can someone tell be how to get out of ELO hell. I got placed in bronze I and got demoted to Bronze II because I will either have a troll in the team or the team sucks. I know it's not me because I always do well in the match unless another champion is fed and shuts me down.

I need some way to get out!
You can start by not playing ranked and reflecting on how things went wrong for a while. Stop and learn a thing or two. If you don't know how to escape ELO hell then you probably belong in ELO hell. That's more or less how it is.

Btw, even if the other champ is fed you cant really use that as an excuse outside of casual games

Moosespank

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
You can start by not playing ranked and reflecting on how things went wrong for a while. Stop and learn a thing or two. If you don't know how to escape ELO hell then you probably belong in ELO hell. That's more or less how it is.

Btw, even if the other champ is fed you cant really use that as an excuse outside of casual games
The reason for me being stuck in here is because I often get stuck with support without a choice so I can't carry the team, just help adc. The biggest problem is that the adcs won't cs perfectly and the other teams will. When I do get top or mid I will win but not often enough.

Br4ndon

Ignopius

03-31-2013

Just work on improving your mechanics and consistently be at your A game and you will rise. Make sure you do everything in your power to help your team win. When I was in bronze, I tried to take every kill from my teammates that I could. I knew that I could single handingly carry those games so long as I had a ton of gold.

SouthernSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Play better.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-31-2013

Quote:
The reason for me being stuck in here is because I often get stuck with support without a choice so I can't carry the team, just help adc. The biggest problem is that the adcs won't cs perfectly and the other teams will. When I do get top or mid I will win but not often enough.
There is always a choice, even when there isn't.

You also need a backup plan in case this common event takes place. What is your backup plan since you know it may happen? What steps have you taken to prepare yourself? Your response to their failures, does it enable or tear them down? OAo Did you know ppl who curse at their teammates lose 27% more games?

Take a break from ranked and reflect on all this.

BTW, its not wise to play ranked right after new releases and patches come out. unless you have some sort of confidence in your team

ZachTheApathetic

03-31-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MTO2a7ZFcc

This about sums it up.

Akira Kid41

03-31-2013

Quote:
That is your problem. Supports are just as able to carry as any other position. In fact, map control is what often wins games. If you don't know how to effectively support, you don't know how to play l.o.l.. in which case, gtfo of ranked. You're ruining it for other players.