Karma isn't like karma without these two things...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

murlocmancer

03-31-2013

Her two mantra charges and not having her passive. And if this means she must suffer some losses elsewhere as having her being able to double mantra in a fight can considerably increase her usefullness and her passive improves her game all around. I just think these were bad things to take out and the new passive can honestly be put into her ult wihtout a problem imo.

TheDonMega

03-31-2013

I actually think giving her 2 mantra charges might be overpowered with her new kit. I do agree with your point that she could use her old passive back, or something similar since let's be honest she doesn't have a passive right now.

Novä

03-31-2013

new karma is ****, bring old karma back

murlocmancer

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonMega View Post
I actually think giving her 2 mantra charges might be overpowered with her new kit. I do agree with your point that she could use her old passive back, or something similar since let's be honest she doesn't have a passive right now.
As i said you may have to tone her kit down but I personally think it would be worth it. Her passive would let her get throught the laning phase even if she is a weaker basic spell wise and then her team fight presense would be better and there would be more options.

zeroskillz

03-31-2013

I'm not sure why people are saying the new karma is bad...she's incredibly powerful and just takes more skill to achieve, at least what I believe, better results than before. Can't please everyone I guess though.

Silkdawn

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroskillz View Post
I'm not sure why people are saying the new karma is bad...she's incredibly powerful and just takes more skill to achieve, at least what I believe, better results than before. Can't please everyone I guess though.
I just miss her healing allies *sad panda*

ZEQueefer

03-31-2013

what are you guys talking about its not even a passive! you cant be like hey guys lets ad 15 seconds to her cd so that we can add a passive that removes a fraction of the cd.. oh look were at square 1 again as if we hadn't done anything but now there is text floating in her passive space so nobody will ever know!!!!

LOOK AT DAT UDYR

04-01-2013

^People who have no idea how strong lowering CD with auto attacks is.

Faith Catalyst

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0hawk View Post
To champs...

PSIchoticPANDA

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0hawk View Post
Athena's + Nashor's at level 13 means you always have mantra if you have something to beat on.