ranked promo series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonkid1337

03-31-2013

Last night i was on my ranked promo series to get out of bronze 1 (have been stuck here for awhile...get the promo series and just lose 3/5.) but last night took the cake...on my team i had me and my buddy whose in silver 4 duo queing....we had 3 people who had less then 5 games played in ranked on my team...needless to say we lost this game due to the inexperience of these players... the other team only had one who wasnt in a league..the rest were bronze 1 or silver 5.

my question is why if someone is in promo series dosnt the system match people up who are at least in a league already and not just in there qualifying games to get into a league for the first time? i know its elo matched but still... these guys were bronze 4 or 5 on my team easy

Syd

03-31-2013

If you're good enough, you should be able to get back to your promo series and win it easy, despite the losses. Good luck!

Dragonkid1337

03-31-2013

yea im at it again...but just sucked that i got setup to lose.

Sintal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Agreed, moving up the ladder takes time, you'll get it, especially if you have already been in a series multiple times before. that more or less proves you are winning more than 50% of your games, hence you're on an upward trend.

Sintal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid1337 View Post
yea im at it again...but just sucked that i got setup to lose.

That's not so much setting you up to lose as it is just a test of skill and patience... and with where you are in the system, that will happen, quite often, a majority of people placed by the system are at that level-ish