Teemo so stronk! what-ever shall I do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarksideEric

03-31-2013

Beat Teemo as a Morde?

Hmmm... not sure. I've always beaten Mordes >>;

Soferir

03-31-2013

Anyways, to beat Teemo as Morde, you must begin your HUE HUE HUE HUE. Blare it at Teemo FULL BLAST. Done successfully, Teemo will lose his mind and self-destruct, leaving behind a Mini-Morde. The combined HUE HUE will cause the Nexus to implode, sucking in both Mordes and averting a global HUE disaster.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soferir View Post
Anyways, to beat Teemo as Morde, you must begin your HUE HUE HUE HUE. Blare it at Teemo FULL BLAST. Done successfully, Teemo will lose his mind and self-destruct, leaving behind a Mini-Morde. The combined HUE HUE will cause the Nexus to implode, sucking in both Mordes and averting a global HUE disaster.
I shall name it... moekaiser

SeiYouSiLa

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I think I'll ask for some information instead of crying about it... hue

But where to start? I know, I'll start by asking what teemo's strengths and weaknesses are instead of making assumptions since I did not take the time to compare him to every other champion in the game andevenifididtoclaimthathewasOPbasedonmyfindingswo uldstillbehorriblypretentiousandawasteoftimewhileo namoreimportantnoteastudybytheUnitedKingdom’sFoodS tandardsAgencyin2007showedthattheconsumptionoffood scontainingdyescouldincreasehyperactivebehavior inchildrendeathtoteemo

now with that out of the way. I'm also interested in how teemo goes about placing his mushrooms. It seems like he's more interested in hitting me with them than seeing me with them

Edit: whoops forgot ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DETAILS YOU COULD POSSIBLY ADD

I wish to do this as mordekaiser, hue
vladimir

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiYouSiLa View Post
vladimir
lol