no custom games are working!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chillic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

I am having trouble starting a custom game on any map. i have tried them all now and we cant get any of them to work, after the timer it just doesn't go forward into the game.. is anyone else having this problem?

QrTz115

03-31-2013

If too many people dodge, the lobby breaks. Join a new one

iProbie

03-31-2013

yep, happens to me,

been trying for the past hour going through dozens of dodges..

nope, not playing ARAM today...

Necronater

03-31-2013

Oh this happened to me, But its an easy fix. Atleast it was for me

I restarted my computer, and it was fixed. ( My friend had to restart his too )

Now its working perfectly fine

amorasaki

03-31-2013

A lot of the "dodges" today are'nt really dodges. Some people's clients (like mine) aren't getting sent to champion select when the host starts the game. I tried playing an ARAM with a friend, and every game we joined, he would be sitting in champion select telling me what champ I had, even though my screen shows the lobby only 7/10 full. The game won't start because my client doesn't even think it CAN start. I've even been chatting with other people in the lobby while everyone else is in champ select. Game's all messed up right now.

You can tell the difference if the game goes back to lobby as if someone left but there's no notification that someone left.

FDru

03-31-2013

When this happens to you, you need to relog. I assume it's because certain connections are being denied from entering games, and relogging gets you a new one. As such, restarting your computer isn't going to help you any because you could still get a bad connection when you return.