ADCs are too team dependant?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoltaireLeone

03-31-2013

In every match I've played as an adc, I've realized that in the long run I can only do well if the enemy team is dumb or my team is competent, both of which happen very rarely. ADCs in my opinion can't even 1v1 or 1v2 against any other role of champion without dying or barely dying. Anyone else feel this way? I'm not even suggesting buffs or anything but I honestly believe sometimes that even if you do well yourself as the ADC, you will not win that match unless your team knows what they are doing or the enemy team is dumb. (Well I guess you can always backdoor but there's always the chance of you probably getting spotted and owned)

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-31-2013

This is meant to be a team game, an e-sport.

What good is a goalee without their team to keep the ball away right?

What good is a quarterback if nobody can catch when running it isnt an option? All he can do is hand it off to someone. ADC's don't need a great team so much as they need a team that can survive till everyone has full build at level 18 where they will most likely destroy your team unless someone specifically designed to stop them shows up OR a team effort makes their endgame advantage less impactful overall.

BoozBear

03-31-2013

Every late game adc with all spells up will wreck any other role 1v1 with a few except champions. Some can even 1v2 or more with proper kiting.

Yvo

03-31-2013

That's like saying LoL is too team dependent.

Get some friends.

Shordu

03-31-2013

Team play in a team game?

Shocking