Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ZAC The Over Powerd Blob (Read Before U Start Hating)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flipsy

03-31-2013

I have 1 game with AI, and it was so my friends could try Fizz and Annie. Other than that, no AI games in the history, so how much drugs, exactly, have you been taking? And I could care less if you SAY you have an impressive game with said character (which I highly don't believe with your obsession with CDR boots and building multiple RoA's). At least I can say "hey, I got a pentakill with Vayne in my 25-5-4 game as her" and it's actually there. Your last 10 games over the course of the last 2 days show a consistency of absolute failure and signs of someone who is, indeed, bad at this game.

Too busy doing things with my spring break than to show some scrubby level 17 up at a video game. Sorry I'm not a virgin like you :<, enjoy talking to yourself more, though!

DarksideEric

03-31-2013

Quote:
XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX:
Lol Dude I Had A 1 month break from it. It don't mean much but still so what you don't see me calling you bad cause of lvl. I'm assuming u take this game really seriously cause u had the nerve to check my stats. Like really? Lol

Actually I had the "nerve" to check your experience because I'm a game designer and I always weigh people's arguments versus their experience.

Since your argument was extremely poor, I was hoping you'd at least have a good amount of experience in the game and were just bad at arguing.

But it seems not only are you bad at arguing, but you also have little experience...

And you suck.

DarksideEric

03-31-2013

You're so bad OP, that you don't even know how to use quotes on the forum.

AWildRaticate

03-31-2013

Quote:
DarksideEric:
Actually I had the "nerve" to check your experience because I'm a game designer and I always weigh people's arguments versus their experience.

Since your argument was extremely poor, I was hoping you'd at least have a good amount of experience in the game and were just bad at arguing.

But it seems not only are you bad at arguing, but you also have little experience...

And you suck.

This dude's argument, while he's being kind of an ass, is totally valid. This game is extremely deep and, whether you are bad or not, at level 17 there is just no way that you have the experience yet to properly gauge whether or not a champion is balanced. People at early levels get stomped on by champs like Trynd and Yi because they lack understanding of proper teamwork, positioning, CC, and a hundred other factors that you'll only slowly develop after having hundreds of games under your belt in real time against real opponents.

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

actually I'm lvl 18 and wt lvl to u is good enough which honestly I think I determine a champions u know cause lvl 18 is pretty far in

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

Honestly I'm more experienced with melee,AP, Some ADC

DarksideEric

03-31-2013

Quote:
XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX:
actually I'm lvl 18 and wt lvl to u is good enough which honestly I think I determine a champions u know cause lvl 18 is pretty far in

First of all, at least a B in English class is preferable before you start talking game mechanics, as well written communication is key.

Second, the end of the experience chain prior to being able to play in ranked games is level 30. There's a reason League has this level requirement to play ranked games.

AWildRaticate

03-31-2013

Quote:
XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX:

18 is less than halfway, due to the fact that each level takes more experience to get. On top of that, the game is totally different once you hit 30. I've had friends quit playing shortly after hitting 30 because it's so different in terms of strategies and team comps that it's like starting over. So, my answer to your question is 30, but not just 30. You need to be at 30 for quite a while before you really get a firm grasp on balance issues, honestly.

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

Yo dude why should I talk formal here its not like this will affect me.

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

Yo man I respect your decision but what if I was level thirty and been that level for a long time. Doesn't guarantee that I will have a firm grip to everything. I could be level 10 and know allot its not all about level.