ZAC The Over Powerd Blob (Read Before U Start Hating)

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Recruiter

03-31-2013

Zac is easy to counter ur just bad. hes not op hes UP amumu and maokai do more damage then zac does...

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

This is the shallowest and dumbest set of "arguments" I've ever seen. He's a jungle tank, so yeah, he's good at ganking and being tanky. He has poor damage, his E is actually really hard to land reliably due to the charge time and flight time, and he has no chasing ability. All he can really do is initiate hard, meaning he is essentially another Malphite.

Tyr Ahn Nee

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyTapas View Post
I also feel like the E has glitched on me a few times... but don't have enough data to back this up. I've went to jump and nothing happens at all but the ability goes on CD. Even without any type of wall or bush infront of me. Can't yet confirm.
I can, if not confirm, at least definitely state, that this has happened to me too. Apparently, if you are not paying close close attention to him, you can tap the E and if you perhaps move after, the grid for the jump never comes up and the E goes on CD.

As I stated in my thread, All his abilities are Green Splats so its hard to tell whats going on. Green Goo is flying all over the screen, but you're not hitting anything and you're not doing what you intended to.

My question is: Who "OK'd" this champ???

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

Trust me Zane I'm not that bad at the game.

Tyr Ahn Nee

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWildRaticate View Post
He's a jungle tank, so yeah, he's good at ganking and being tanky. He has poor damage, his E is actually really hard to land reliably due to the charge time and flight time, and he has no chasing ability. All he can really do is initiate hard, meaning he is essentially another Malphite.
^^ That sounds about right to me.
He's a weaker, green Malphite.

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

wt does a skin have to do with anything lol js

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

Yes I know he's a good tank but his ability that slaps u withs his arms doesn't interrupt his movement if not mistaken which means he hit with it all the way to your nexus which u Prolly be dead by then. That's if he doesn't slow u even more with his ulti

masterdragon481

03-31-2013

I believe he is OP. Granted, he is new and not a lot of people know how to deal with him yet.

That being said, I have seen a lot of games played with him in it. Now I don't know about his top lane potential, but his jungle presence is absolutely insane. His fundamental mechanics mean that he has infinite sustain in the jungle, and his low cooldown, %max health AOE skill allows for easy clearing. He has phenomenal AP ratios, but because of his % health skill, can build straight tank and still deal massive damage, like Amumu. But after buying some spell vamp, cdr, and spirit visage, Zac just becomes completely unstoppable. I have seen spirit visage, and spirit of the spectral wraith being core items on him (yes, the mana gets wasted). He can easily gain massive amounts of health back, making him very very hard to kill (he would lose 1v1's against people with grevious wounds). His E, which gets down to a 7 second second is capable of going from red buff to dragon/baron pits, can go over the pits *and steal these objectives) with a 1.5? second charge up time. Even without charging it all the way, it is a phenomenal escape skill.

To try to clean up my argument here, Im going to compare him to Amumu. Amumu is a tank jungler that has (or at least had) very good damage despite building pure tank. In addition, Amumu is known for his ulti and the massive CC it brings to the table. Zac has similar properties, but no drawbacks. He still builds tank and does very good damage, and between his E, Q, and R, has a lot of CC to hurt the enemy team. His chasing potential is drastically better, because opening distance against his E is almost impossible. In addition, he is not blue dependent or really red dependent, meaning shutting him down in the jungle is hard to do. He can gank from strange places and has incredible mobility in the jungle. and again, he has sustain that means he never truly needs to go back to base to heal, his ability costs are offset (and even overcome) by his passive naturally, before using items to offset this even more.

In a nut shell, he has very high sustain, no dependence on buffs, very good damage, and a large amount of CC, and great chase potential. He won't stay the way he is.

Yvo

03-31-2013

Format your text block if you're requesting I read it.

DarksideEric

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX View Post
Trust me Zane I'm not that bad at the game.
You're level 17.

You're bad.

123456 ... 8