ZAC The Over Powerd Blob (Read Before U Start Hating)

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

Ok so zac newest champion at first I was like eh his move are worthless once I see him in game he SLAUGHTERS people. His Jump over walls things is it really neccasary??!? And the passive when u trying to go for a kill and u almost dead and u manage to kill him but WAIT. His passive kicks him making YOU waste precious time escaping from the scene but you have to wait to kill his blobs thing. Which could cost you a death and nothing in return. People only say he isn't OP cause when he attacks he loses health like OMG that's everyones excuse to back him up. Honestly 99.99% of the time I complain about OP champions but this one I have to. Will this change the whole league system. Will it make it lose worthy players. Theirs no telling what will happen. It all comes down to Riot. Like for example TF was a KILLING MACHINE In Season 1 maybe he is the next TF from season 1? Honsestly he needs a nerf. Hope you enjoyed this summary of zac

JonnyTapas

03-31-2013

Hmmm my thoughts on Zac... No I don't think he's OP, but yes he's a strong champion so far from what little I've played with him.

1.) Jungling. Collecting your blobs to heal yourself while jungling really slows his clear. I generally feel slower with Zac.

2.) Laning the fact that he has no mana cost and a super low cool down on his w makes him a beast at sustaining in lane. However to do so he has to push his lane... There's some give and take here. As a jungler covering a lane is super easy with Zac.

3.) Zac is squishy, and it takes a lot of AP to really do big damage with Zac. Being that he's a CC/Disruption champion you're going to jump in the mix and get beat on hard! There's only so many effective Tank + AP items out there. There is a lot of give and take in building Zac. Go AP you're gona throw hard. Go tank and you have to rely on your team to clean up the mess you just made with your disruption but you can't expect to do damage.

4.) His E (jump) has amazing distance but it needs to be charged. Meaning I have to initiate with it and hope my team is on the same page or if I wait til my team goes on the gank, I find myself arriving a tad bit too late. Of course you wana land with a Q to slow your target and if you're even a split second late, the enemy is out of range. Initiating is great and all but if you feed the enemy lane a kill due to lack of coordination... in the end your just a big green booger!

I also feel like the E has glitched on me a few times... but don't have enough data to back this up. I've went to jump and nothing happens at all but the ability goes on CD. Even without any type of wall or bush infront of me. Can't yet confirm.

5.) Finally the passive. I've never survived a death playing against human opponents unless my team dominated the team fight anyway. If I made a clear mistake and should have been killed, cleaning up Zac's passive is pretty light duty. Much like Anivia's egg. Either your team can protect it or they can't.

Zac is a fun new champ, but I don't think he's OP. Everyone will get used to playing with and against him and he'll fall right in order with the rest of the champs.

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

If u combine zac and super powerful AD champ vs Squishy AP champs your pretty much a goner

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX View Post
If u combine zac and super powerful AD champ vs Squishy AP champs your pretty much a goner
If you combine any CC tank with an AD carry and go against a squishy AP champ, you win.

I don't see how that's relevant at all.

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

Lets imagine u try to kill a champ and u do barely u think your home free right at the last second BOOM zac jumps on u and kills u imagine that but happening EVERY SINGLE TIME (true story)

Ampala

03-31-2013

Ever tried playing as him? He's lowskillcap high skill ceiling; similar to irelia. Learn to kite, buy wards, and use sporadic movements.

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

Haha never works. ._.

masterdragon481

03-31-2013

Come to the "Is Zac 'OP'" thread. Look for other threads like this before making one of your own please. Its better for everyone is there are one or two threads like this. If Reds ever do look here for player opinion and stuff, having players opinions in one thread is a thousand times easier than looking through 20 of the same post. It gets all the ideas in all the ideas in one place.

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

Wards wont do that much like a said if he can jump over Terrain out of the wards range

XxIlL3gIAli3NzxX

03-31-2013

Honestly most of the post I seen all they say zac is op zac is stupid, etc most people don't even list why. That's like me punching a window for no reason?? Besides I play for the fun of it I don't play like a TRY HARD

12345 ... 8