Mathematical Analysis of Karma in Relation to Other Support Mages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-31-2013

:/ lol thought it was 4 seconds. Either way thats alot of speed. The shield is frosting

Moons

03-31-2013

So, all Karma players keep saying the same things.
Buff Q area size
Buff her shield's ap ratio (really pathetic imao if you want to absorb damage)
A way to use her Mantra twice in teamfight

Riot plz

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirTheBlack View Post
So, all Karma players keep saying the same things.
Buff Q area size
Buff her shield's ap ratio (really pathetic imao if you want to absorb damage)
A way to use her Mantra twice in teamfight

Riot plz
Im fine with Q
Im fine with her shields ap ratio, actually I think its kindof too much
attack speed and cdr could do it :P

Stray Logos

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
:/ lol thought it was 4 seconds. Either way thats alot of speed. The shield is frosting
The shield lasts for 4 seconds, but the speed boost only lasts 1.5. Not saying it is bad, but it really does not make up for the how bad the shield and explosion damage is.

RadiantPyrophore

03-31-2013

Quote:
I just want to point out that level 3 inspire gives as much speed as master yi's highlander. I sustpect that this is something worth considering very heavily. Not that highlander's movement speed is necessarily the end all buff of the ages but to have this as a spammable ability and even go 2 levels beyond during a time when champs that have evasion and defensive abilities are being nerfed left and right I think karma's E is more valuable than people think.
For a pathetic 2 seconds. Make it 3-4 and we'll talk. It's hardly spammable btw.

RadiantPyrophore

03-31-2013

Quote:
The shield is easily the ****tiest in the game if it isn't mantra'd in the center of your team.

RadiantPyrophore

03-31-2013

Quote:
Im fine with Q
Im fine with her shields ap ratio, actually I think its kindof too much
attack speed and cdr could do it :P
You never played Karma before. Her shield's AP ratio is currently lower than anyone else's that comes to mind. including rumble and urgot. It needs at least a 0.6 base ratio and/or higher base numbers.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stray Logos View Post
The shield lasts for 4 seconds, but the speed boost only lasts 1.5. Not saying it is bad, but it really does not make up for the how bad the shield and explosion damage is.
On the otherhand, with mantra it has an AoE application with 800 range. Assuming the shape of the AoE is an asset (it has a radius rather than a path like lux or something) then the only champ that can really match this effect is maokai technically, but his doesnt move with the team. But maybe I'm forgetting someone...

Moons

03-31-2013

Quote:
I just want to point out that level 3 inspire gives as much speed as master yi's highlander. I sustpect that this is something worth considering very heavily. Not that highlander's movement speed is necessarily the end all buff of the ages but to have this as a spammable ability and even go 2 levels beyond during a time when champs that have evasion and defensive abilities are being nerfed left and right I think karma's E is more valuable than people think.
Oh, so you max E first? Good luck laning then. Otherwise, i dont think that getting a good movement speed boost at 11 , or even 16 level is something worth being so happy

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
You never played Karma before. Her shield's AP ratio is currently lower than anyone else's that comes to mind. including rumble and urgot. It needs at least a 0.6 base ratio and/or higher base numbers.
so rumble and urgot have good shields therefore I dont play karma :/

hue

I remember her old shield, I never needed that much shield on 1 champ. I'm much happier with a massive shield and speed boost. I'm also happy that I no longer have to follow people around to keep them from slowing down or speeding up. Now I do it to lock them down and get them killed while sustaining.